• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Piposh

Saitama

Rules:

Speed equalized

9-B saitama (aka first key saitama used)

In-character

Battle takes place in New York City, central park

No knowledge of each other

They start in melee range

Incap only

Last edited:
I think Piposh might be more skilled than Saitama since this is a Pre-Training key Saitama plus Piposh has Martial Arts which could give Saitama some trouble here when it comes to CQC.

Though Saitama has Better LS and AP Piposh has the weapons, skill, Intelligence, and abilities advantage, plus he does have Electricity Manipulation which he does use in character.
It’s possible saitama’s willpower could let him shrug the electricity for a bit but do we have to worry too much about the abilities considering he’s in-character?

He doesn't use a lot of his abilities in character it's either:
A: He goes hand to hand
B: Weapons
C: Electricity Manipulation to incap
I think saitama has a chance of incapping him. Is it possible to knock Piposh unconscious. I know he can survive without oxygen but would he still fall unconscious if you held him in a chokehold?

Back