• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Two big enemies who rush players down and maul them up close. Let's get it on!

Rules

• Speed is equalized
  • Classic Pinky
  • Battle takes place in Liberty Mall
  • Winner by death
Vote Count
Pinky: 1 (Janemba901)

Charger: 2 (DarkDragonMedeus, ElMagolorSoul)

Inconclusive: 0

With speed equalized, they're both pretty much the same. Both Wall level and low intelligence, but Charger infinite stamina and possibly higher durability it seems. I'll probably have to go with the Charger.

Votes added. Charger leads, 2 to 1.

I'll mention this much; the Pinky is likely the stronger of these two, since it's far superior to a being who can wreck steel doors with its fists.

Nah, I meant the Pinky. It's superior to the Imp, which can do this

The Pinky itself also bent a steel railing just by pushing on it in that game.

Pretty necro, but not much has changed. But the OP is sadly mostly inactive.

Back