• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pig Boy is in his 3rd key.
Pig Girl is in her 1st key.

Speed is equalized.
Pig Girl is Bloodlusted, & has Prior Knowledge of Pig Boy.
AFAIK, Pig Boy scales to 70.1 tons.
& Pig Girl scales to either 12.2 tons or 18.5 tons, but I don't know which.

In fact, I'm not sure where in their scaling chains they are, so hopefully y'all can help out with that during this match.

Anyway, good luck, & have fun debating this!
Hopefully this isn't a mismatch.

Bump.
Surprised a matchup between two popular shounen 'verses isn't getting discussion.

How does Inosuke counter the mind switch?
Dodging her aim? Attacking while she's trying to set it up?

Since Pig Girl probably downscales, I'd estimate Pig Boy is around OVER 5.7459~ times stronger. He can probably take her out with a single hit.
Or at the very least, devastatingly harm her, & if he damages her so close to defeat, it might be a lot harder for to actually focus & hold the Stamina & such to properly pull off the jutsu, no? I presume if she were so damaged, it'd remain possible, but more shakey than before.

Looking over his profile, he has this at least:
Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (Can sense incoming attacks and where his opponent is aiming, allowing him to easily dodge attacks. Was said to have sharp instincts allowing him to be alert to all incoming danger. Was stated to have the ability to instinctively avoid looking at Enmu's hypnotic eyes. Felt Gyutaro's attack from behind aiming at his heart, allowing him to shift his organs to survive it)

Also, there's this on her profile:
Weaknesses: If she misses her Mind-Body Switch technique, she won't be able to return to her body for some time making her vulnerable.

• Mind Body Switch Technique: The Mind Body Switch Technique is the signature technique of the Yamanaka clan. The user converts their consciousness to spiritual energy, which they send at a target. Their consciousness moves slowly towards the target and travels in a straight line. When their consciousness does successfully make it to the target, the user supplants the target's mind and takes total control of their body.
Also, if it is SLOW....

Dodging her aim? Attacking while she's trying to set it up?

Since Pig Girl probably downscales, I'd estimate Pig Boy is around OVER 5.7459~ times stronger. He can probably take her out with a single hit.
Or at the very least, devastatingly harm her, & if he damages her so close to defeat, it might be a lot harder for to actually focus & hold the Stamina & such to properly pull off the jutsu, no? I presume if she were so damaged, it'd remain possible, but more shakey than before.

Looking over his profile, he has this at least:
Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (Can sense incoming attacks and where his opponent is aiming, allowing him to easily dodge attacks. Was said to have sharp instincts allowing him to be alert to all incoming danger. Was stated to have the ability to instinctively avoid looking at Enmu's hypnotic eyes. Felt Gyutaro's attack from behind aiming at his heart, allowing him to shift his organs to survive it)
Ooh... that's a bit of an issue. Might be a stomp then.

Ooh... that's a bit of an issue. Might be a stomp then.
What is?
Stomp how? I mean, she has win conditions. She can damage him slightly, & mind transfer is a thing.

Plus, she's not a 1-trick-ninja.

Standard Equipment: Kunai, shuriken, wire, standard ninja tools.

Bind Pig Boy with wire, maybe buy time.
Evade with the Substitution Jutsu, Stealth Mastery?

Also, if wire doesn't work:
  • Chakra Hair Trap Technique: After cutting her hair, Ino infuses the strands with her chakra to trap anyone that comes into contact with them. Once immobilised, they are an easy target for her to cast her Mind Body Switch Technique.
Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique,[11] Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique,[12] Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range)

Transformation to hide among the scenery, Clones to confuse him (Maybe turn into a lookalike of Pig Boy himself.), &/or use Clones to divert his attention, or if he loses track of her, tricking him into going after the clone, while another of her, or the real one uses Mind Transfer Jutsu; Even if he moves a lot, there might be an opening when he thinks he's had his victory & the clone is doing a dramatic defeat scene or such.

What is?
Stomp how? I mean, she has win conditions. She can damage him slightly, & mind transfer is a thing.

Plus, she's not a 1-trick-ninja.

Standard Equipment: Kunai, shuriken, wire, standard ninja tools.

Bind Pig Boy with wire, maybe buy time.
Evade with the Substitution Jutsu, Stealth Mastery?

Also, if wire doesn't work:
  • Chakra Hair Trap Technique: After cutting her hair, Ino infuses the strands with her chakra to trap anyone that comes into contact with them. Once immobilised, they are an easy target for her to cast her Mind Body Switch Technique.
Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique,[11] Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique,[12] Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range)

Transformation to hide among the scenery, Clones to confuse him (Maybe turn into a lookalike of Pig Boy himself.), &/or use Clones to divert his attention, or if he loses track of her, tricking him into going after the clone, while another of her, or the real one uses Mind Transfer Jutsu; Even if he moves a lot, there might be an opening when he thinks he's had his victory & the clone is doing a dramatic defeat scene or such.
I don't think Transformation alters smell, and he still has precog.

I don't think Transformation alters smell, and he still has precog.
Precognition to avoid attacks & eyes. Can it work on opponents hiding their chakra or such, or who aren't in his field of vision, or when there might be multiple clones to keep track of, some of which possibly could be attacking, at range no less, due to kunai, shurikens & ninja tools?

Plus, between the Chakra Hair Trap Technique, the Temporary Paralysis Technique, & the Ninja Wire, there's at least 3 ways to immobilize him, or at least try to. All she needs is enough time to actually use, launch & land the mind transfer. (Assuming she can't land enough hits to knock him out, which, admittedly, her beating down him even with him immobilized seems unlikely.)

& I did give her bloodlust & prior knowledge.

Precognition to avoid attacks & eyes. Can it work on opponents hiding their chakra or such, or who aren't in his field of vision, or when there might be multiple clones to keep track of, some of which possibly could be attacking, at range no less, due to kunai, shurikens & ninja tools?

Plus, between the Chakra Hair Trap Technique, the Temporary Paralysis Technique, & the Ninja Wire, there's at least 3 ways to immobilize him, or at least try to. All she needs is enough time to actually use, launch & land the mind transfer. (Assuming she can't land enough hits to knock him out, which, admittedly, her beating down him even with him immobilized seems unlikely.)

& I did give her bloodlust & prior knowledge.
If she lands it, she wins, if she fails, he wins.

If she lands it, she wins, if she fails, he wins.
& if he hits her, he probably knocks her out, or close to it, but he has to get around all her ninja tricks to do so.
& she does have a lot of ways to hopefully set up actually hitting him.

Also, I suppose I should ask: What happens when someone she has her mind in dies? Since her mind is in that body, does it die, too? Or does her mind auto-evacuate?

Nonetheless, both have reasonably achievable win conditions, no? Ergo, not a stomp.

It's been established that both characters have reasonably achievable win conditions, right?
So hopefulyl people are willing to opinionate here. Or maybe give some expertise on the questions about the Mind Transfer technique? & how long Pig Girl's chakra can last, I guess?

Back