• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Picture for the Tier System page?

Most other pages have pictures. Even the Dimension page has a picture. Why not the most visited page onsite?

I see no harm in that. But what would we even use for it?

Seems more appropriate for the Attack Potency page since energy is directly involved. Trust me the Tier page doesn't have a picture because no one can think of a suitable enough pic for it.

That sounds good but who shall make such a graph? I know most people have a modicum of Photoshop skills but I don't even have a personal computer.

I prefer if people focus on thoroughly reading the page without any potential distractions.

An image isn't really distracting though.

Especially if it's small compared to the page, which it would be due to the tiering system page being fairly big

This perhaps? Although somebody would have to render it.

Tiering System

I was thinking maybe something like what Finn did in some chapters where he was a genius and created bubbles that had dimensions.

Yes. That is fine. Thank you.

Do the rest of you think that we should use that?

Actually, would it be possible to label certain levels of the pyramid? That might be slightly more fitting

There are only 4 levels, not 12, and we likely wouldn't add any text in a professional enough manner.

I wouldn't use a picture suggesting dimensional tiering when we are only trying to explain the tiering system.

Back