• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pick 1 of each

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Let's have a little fun.

I picked 3 animes and 3 cartoons that are hated by many. You have to pick 1 cartoon and 1 anime you have to binge watch. What cartoon and anime you're choosing and why?

R.5726225af0c6b45096d23a8391fe3e05

Johnny Test

star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-559b1b4ebaa72.jpg

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

p9843808_b_v8_bb.jpg

Teen Titans GO!

R.7647d378d1b94996f19601a6688e3212

RWBY

sword-art-online-53dd331b6355d.jpg

Sword Art Online

OIP.D9tIxy4GYdxLRS4ugUjFaQHaKd

Darling in the Franxx

1. not sure why Johnny Test was hated, I personally liked it
2. Trash
3. Meh
4. No, just no (then again, give me the clip of Adam slicing off Yang's arm off on loop and I'll be happy)
5. I personally liked SAO
6. Isn't this the anime with Zero-two?

Um guys...

You have to pick 1 cartoon and 1 anime to binge watch. It's nice to know your opinion on each show, but choose one of each.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil, I enjoyed & loved ze show. Even if others dislike it. I have not really seen much hate on it from my pov at least~ already binge-watched it 5 times by now. Recommend~

Johnny test I liked a lot it had its fair uniqueness. binged watched it twice and recommend the good episodes ngl.

I'm familiar with RWBY, the other 2 had not heard about; I'll binge watch Sword Art Online since it sounds cool.
- Star vs evil & Sword Art Online as for my picks!

Let's have a little fun.

I picked 3 animes and 3 cartoons that are hated by many. You have to pick 1 cartoon and 1 anime you have to binge watch. What cartoon and anime you're choosing and why?

R.5726225af0c6b45096d23a8391fe3e05

Johnny Test

star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-559b1b4ebaa72.jpg

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

p9843808_b_v8_bb.jpg

Teen Titans GO!

R.7647d378d1b94996f19601a6688e3212

RWBY

sword-art-online-53dd331b6355d.jpg

Sword Art Online

OIP.D9tIxy4GYdxLRS4ugUjFaQHaKd

Darling in the Franxx
Johnny test and teen titans are good.
And SAO season 1 the rest seasons were pure shit.
I ******* hate darling in the franxx

SAO and Johnny Test
I remember watching a bit of SAO and liking it, but then I stopped because of a change of interests, I really don't mind binge watching that again since I myself already thinks is Decent-Good
And about Johnny Test, that shit was my childhood, I would gladly rewatch it

Back