• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo's ratings revision

This revision regarding Dr. Gero's and Android 19's ratings has been applied, therefore Piccolo's ratings will be affected by it a little bit. We all know that he stomped Dr. Gero in their fight, and he shouldn't have been able to do that if he was Low 4-C+ while the old man was 4-C.

So I'm proposing his tier should be changed from
  • Low 4-C+ (Became a "Super Namekian" and easily overpowered Dr. Gero [even after he drained his energy] after taking off his weighted armor), 4-C after fusing with Kami (Equal to Android 17)
To
  • At least High 5-A, possibly 4-C (Became a "Super Namekian" and easily overpowered Dr. Gero [even after he drained his energy] after taking off his weighted armor), 4-C after fusing with Kami (Far stronger than before. Equal to Android 17)
And his speed's rating should be changed from
  • FTL+ (Should be superior to final form Frieza), At least FTL+ after fusing with Kami (Much faster than before)
To
  • At least FTL (Much faster than Dr. Gero), at least FTL+ after fusing with Kami (Much faster than before. Can keep up with Android 17)
However, if you have better suggestions for his ratings, then let us discuss it here.

Last edited:
I don't quite agree with downgrading a low end that low, but I think possibly 4-C seems reasonable to add.

Why is Gero is 4-C anyway?

There's nothing that said that SSJ Goku while sickened from the heart virus is > Post Yardrat SSJ Goku, and even when Goku was sick he effortlessly stomped Android 19 before his condition worsened due to his sickness

Yeah, 19 and Gero are only that strong via their power absorption abilities; even a sick Goku effortlessly toyed with 19 before he was obliterated by Vegeta. And even after absorbing a noticeable deal of Piccolo's energy, Gero was easily defeated by Piccolo. And Piccolo was almost as strong as SSJ Vegeta at the time, so I think he really should be Low 4-C+ to 4-C outright; but I don't might 19 and Gero having variable of at least High 5-A possibly far higher.

Yeah, 19 and Gero are only that strong via their power absorption abilities; even a sick Goku effortlessly toyed with 19 before he was obliterated by Vegeta. And even after absorbing a noticeable deal of Piccolo's energy, Gero was easily defeated by Piccolo. And Piccolo was almost as strong as SSJ Vegeta at the time, so I think he really should be Low 4-C+ to 4-C outright; but I don't might 19 and Gero having variable of at least High 5-A possibly far higher.
Piccolo is valid for either Low 4-C+ or 4-C by being almost as strong as SSJ Vegeta, but Android 19 and Android 20 shouldn't be 4-C or Low 4-C+

I think them being: At least High 5-A, possibly Low 4-C (without the plus, much like how King Cold is currently rated)

Back