• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
These events take place in a parallel universe. In this world, Mecha Frieza arrived to Earth three years later. The Z-Warriors are dealing with the androids, the greatest threat so far. As if it wasn't enough, they sensed the unexpected arrival of Frieza and his father. But this time it was different, the aliens wouldn't have been a big deal for the super saiyans. But since their help was needed to face the androids, Piccolo proposed himself to fight Frieza. Thanks to his training, he was much stronger than before. He was ready to avenge his people, feeling Nail's rage still burning in his soul.
After making short work of the henchmen, Piccolo was ready to fight his nemesis. Frieza's only aim was to kill the saiyans, but he thought that teaching once again the meaning of fear to the namekian would have been a nice way to start his revenge.

This is Mecha Frieza vs Android Saga Piccolo, the latter didn't fuse with Kami yet.
Their speed (as well as ap) should be somewhat even, so there's no need to equalize anything, I guess.
Both are in-character, the battle takes place in the classic DB wasteland.

Piccolo:
Frieza:
Incon:

dcd0oco-bb0c4a7a-af63-4b67-8134-d489546f4215.png

e3042a8d5bcbab0919d959e3f4cb9875.png

I honestly don't know, I think I might go with Frieza, I think he still has better techniques compared to Piccolo

Piccolo was implied to be Super Saiyan-level at that point by Krillin, which makes him be comparable to SSJ Trunks and Yadrat SSJ Goku, and either of them could easily beat Mecha Frieza. So Piccolo easily has the AP advantage here imo.

Piccolo was implied to be Super Saiyan-level at that point by Krillin, which makes him be comparable to SSJ Trunks and Yadrat SSJ Goku, and either of them could easily beat Mecha Frieza. So Piccolo easily has the AP advantage here imo.
That's a good point, might change vote to Big Green

Piccolo was implied to be almost on SSJ Goku's level. That would mean that he's not too far below him

Piccolo (Android Saga) ~ Post Yardrat SSJ Goku

Mecha Frieza << SSJ Future Trunks << Post Yardrat SSJ Goku

Piccolo easily wins here

Piccolo was implied to be almost on SSJ Goku's level. That would mean that he's not too far below him

Piccolo (Android Saga) ~ Post Yardrat SSJ Goku

Mecha Frieza << SSJ Future Trunks << Post Yardrat SSJ Goku

Piccolo easily wins here
Weren't Goku and Trunks even?
Anyway, this is more of a stomp than I remembered (I also took another look at the manga, when Crilin compared him to a ssj).
Piccolo's profile needs some fix for that key.

(And we are also in grace period, but I doubt this can be added)

Yeah, but iirc Goku stated that Trunks held back, and it would have been different if he was at full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back