• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a stomp since Piccolo hasn't got any Void, Matter, Transmutation, Illusion, Time, Life and Soul Resistances. Darkseid has a lot of ways to rekt Piccolo meanwhile Piccolo has to beat him.

Piccolo is a master strategist and martial artist and would have the advantage in hand to hand combat amd also would be faster in close quarter combat, I think that darkseid would get rekt by picollo via hellzone grenade etc. before darkseid would utilize his full power as he is really overconfident and rarely goes all out early on.

Maybe but doesn't Darkeseid start with any of the multiple haxxes he has? I've never read any DC comic. I thought Dark'd spam Omega Beams or something like that.

He does spam omega beam. This is a massive stomp on Darkseid's favor. The only thing that Piccolo has that might help him is the mafuba, but that requires prep time, and he rarely uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back