• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Petition to Promote Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we gonna have Thanos stay at Solar System let’s remove Game Sonic Low Multiversal AP and etc since those are outliners as well.

We need to make a change for the Marvel/DC profiles
That’s not how it works at all.

preview-440596-5-Mh-Oob-Ee23-TV2bks-large.png

Explain cause this seems like Double Standards from what I am seeing
Not every verse works the exact same. You can’t expect something to be accepted or rejected for one verse just because an entirely separate and different verse did the same.

And really, randomly going; “Well if this verse can’t do it, then this one should be downgraded” just makes you seem biased.

It's as I said before. Something is a outlier if it doesn't make sense later. If destroy only planets, than another planet, and another, and another and repeat, T=then you suddenly destroy a SS, a Galaxy, and a Universe, that isn't too bad. If you destroy a planet then another planet then a SS than go back to planet busting and don't raise until a long time later and go to Star, that's a outlier for the SS part.

This is why I say that almost every single Marvel & DC character that has a profile on this site requires an upgrade.
That's not how this works. If everyone starts scaling to such high ranks then you'll need more feats to back it up and then you need to watch out for anti feats like a character being killed by a planet explosion or a star. Context is key and we damn sure aren't about to upgrade nearly every single marvel character just because you think they almost all of them should be upgraded. You'll need a lot more proof in than what is in the OP for such a massive buff for all those characters.

I suggest you drop the subject about buffing DC characters since this thread has nothing to do with them, if you want them upgraded you need to compile feats for said characters and add context!. Do to comics having a long history context is key, and it needs to be known if a character had a power boost, was weakened, or holding back when preforming a feat.

Then gather scans and make a CRT about it. Just whining about it isn’t gonna get anywhere.

This entire thread comes of as whiny honestly. Almost no scans and just random claims of arbitrary tiers.

I knew we shouldn't have deleted Discussions. That place was a floodgate dammit.

This entire thread comes of as whiny honestly. Almost no scans and just random claims of arbitrary tiers.

I knew we shouldn't have deleted Discussions. That place was a floodgate dammit.
For a bit, there were a bunch of people saying Xeno Goku was low 1-C to 1-A (Not a joke)

How do you do an official proposal for a character tier upgrade? Because apparently this isn't it

Provide scan for your argument? Because that's what the op doesn't have, and not whining on why the wiki downplays. Because that gets you nowhere

What I get from this is that some people ate too much sugar, this feats are ridiculously taken out of context.

What feats? The OP doesn't even list any above his current tier to begin with.

All I'm seeing is a bunch of people whining about Thanos not being the tier they want him to be. If you guys are serious about this, you're going to give us scans of the feats that make him the tier you want him to be and give us full context. This kind of nonsense is why discussion is why discussions got shut down.

I'm closing this before anything bad comes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back