• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peter Griffin vs. Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy)

Ed uses the Hypnotizing Wheel to control Peter to stand there then he finishes him off. Even if there is no equipment, then Ed yells with all his might to knock Peter out and calls game. Voting Ed.

Psychomaster35 said:
Ed uses the Hypnotizing Wheel to control Peter to stand there then he finishes him off. Even if there is no equipment, then Ed yells with all his might to knock Peter out and calls game. Voting Ed.
What about Peter's "Immortaily type 4?" Which I believe should be removed one day it just doesn't add up to me.

His Type 4 Immortality comes from getting killed in most episodes and coming back in the next one. It seems very questionable though

Insecurity97 said:
His Type 4 Immortality comes from getting killed in most episodes and coming back in the next one. It seems very questionable though
Given death has perminantly happened before in the series most notably like that that one controversial episode where Brian dies "For good." (But of course fortunately later brought back to life by Stewie's influences.), While this possibly doesn't always implement to Peter I think most of it does only come with his Immortality type 3 or maybe his "Ability." To sometimes use his cutaway trick (Which I also believe is not always combat applicable as people thought of it at first.), But nevertheless I do feel highly iffy with having an Immortality type 4 Peta even if the ducking Grim Reaper himself (quiet literally.) Is in the show.

But overall Ed should win, BTW I feel Peter is still a good Peak Human, the Athlethic Human stat seems like a heavy lowball since Peter during the duration of his chicken fights has shown some decent attribute of Peak Human, Its nowhere near Superhuman of course (Ed will chew and spit out PETa without him even reacting to Eds Jaw breaking move.) But its still something!

Back