• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
[URL='https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Upload?wpDestFile=68756461_452549512004593_3290492660145455104_n.jpg']File:68756461 452549512004593 3290492660145455104 n.jpg[/URL] EmperorDoom25 said:
But Beyond exists on Joji's profile as if it were his Stand.....

Thatsafloridathing said:
Tamaki probably solos then, I don't believe we have a profile for her, but beating Lucifer alone should make her High 2-A with immeasurable speed
Her game is fully translated but... most of us are too lazy to goes through it :v

Either Persona stomps or Beyond decides to be useful and BFR/Finds a way to kill most Persona characters like it did with Tsukumojuku (Who was send 35~ universes to the future just for him to die the day after), and Kars along with every single DIO try to use their charisma to have the rest of Persona characters join them.

Yes... I think Persona end stomping unless their top tiers are that easily convinced/UNDERSTOOD.

Someone who likes to read said:
Kars along with every single DIO try to use their charisma to have the rest of Persona characters join them.
Yes... I think Persona end stomping unless their top tiers are that easily convinced/UNDERSTOOD.
Don't bring up bullshit fanfiction tier scenarios in versus debates, please.

Nyarlathotep and Philemon are way smarter and would **** him up either way.

Also you have creatures like this as a side boss in Persona 2 and Tatsuya and his party beat the shit out of him with absolute ease.

Cat Lieutenant General Zula: The very one who protects the Ultimate Gate, 'Umr at-Tawil, an avatar of the All-in-One and One-in-All, who is limitless both in self and being, has found you.

Cat Lieutenant General Zula: He may have allowed Carter to pass through, but I imagine he's disinclined to overlook you lot.

Cat Lieutenant General Zula: It is, naturally, incredibly dangerous. This fellow personifies the very boundaries of worlds. Though some might attempt to sneak around behind his back, there are none who can challenge him.

Cat Lieutenant General Zula: Those who attempt to embark on a journey to the Unconscious World via trespass through the Ultimate Gate are usually flung to some obscure dimension by him, never to return.

Cat Lieutenant General Zula: As I told you, he is the boundary. If he were not there, all boundaries would vanish from between the Collective Unconscious and your human knowledge, and you would cease to exist as individuals.

@Ranzuki please careful with your language. Our number 1 rule is respect other members in debate o3o

Anyway, Ranzuki is right about Nyarlathotep and Philemon being smarter. In fact both of the them are the manifestations of the good side and dark side of the mankind. That's why both of them keep telling the cast is that they are them, the entire mankind.

But the JoJo side are right. The SMT if... characters dont have profiles which put the Persona side at some disadvantage. However. Lucy does has a profile soooo...yeah

MagiSinbad said:
@Ranzuki please careful with your language. Our number 1 rule is respect other members in debate o3o
I called the fanfiction as bullshit not the person writing it so technically I did not violate any rules.

ok so lets just say this

persona has stronger characters maybe the beyond is something i have know ******* clue

but we have someone who is canonically high tier 2A and that is either lucifer or tamaki who kind a just out powers and out speeds the top tiers of jojo like D4C,TA4,Star platinum eoh etc

jojo is really strong just they arent cut out for the top tiers of persona

now with the convincing thing i dont think many of the top tiers would ever look at kars or pucci and go "hmm yes this is the man i want to be with" thats not in character and they would go with just kill them first

if a fight is going on in one room where everyone in jojo is on one side and the other is persona

and they start fighting i seriously doubt just by who dio,gio,enrico,kars they wouldnt try to strike up a conversation with someone like nyarlothetep or lucifer they would rather just try to kill it

idk this is my take on all of the information that has been put out

Tl;dr persona stronger and not gonna talk

I mean with Lucy, it's a given Persona wins. Beyond's stuff doesn't cover SMT level hax.

Also the Killer Queen feat was passive. Kars just radiated so much big dick energy that Killer Queen was compelled to leave Kira.

Back