• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Persona stomps hard. Maybe if Novel Kars flexes hard enough, he could convince some Personas to join him like he did with Killer Queen.

But yeah, they clear pretty well.

Beyond is completely passive. At best, he draws an inconclusive.

Eyes of Heaven Dio and Jotaro have been downgraded to 4-A with High 3-A EE.

Sir Ovens said:
Beyond is completely passive. At best, he draws an inconclusive.
Oh right, my apologies. I forgot that JoJi has to "believe" in himself or something..So yes, at best an inconclusive verdict.

idk if eyes of heaven is included i go with jojo

plus GER and Infinite spin would make the best offence and defence from what i know its seems like the time hax and other hax that they have will do well against persona

Deerofdreams said:
idk if eyes of heaven is included i go with jojo

plus GER and Infinite spin would make the best offence and defence from what i know its seems like the time hax and other hax that they have will do well against persona
Top tiers like Philemon and Nyarlathotep are Multiversal and exists beyond time then you have entities like Umr at Tawil who represent boundaries and killing him would destroy the very concept of boundary itself. Someone like GER ain't going to do shit.

Do we count EVERYONE from personaverse ? Because that would include Lucifer who appeared in SMT if... (which take place in Persona verse) and got murdered by Tamaki

Thatsafloridathing said:
I feel like Tamaki should count, she even appears in Persona 1 and 2
If Tamaki is count then there's no reason for her nemesis, Hazama and Lucifer to be exclude from this *insert Gudako face*. Welp, Tamaki and Hazama still havent got profiles tho. But Lucifer does so there's that

MagiSinbad said:
Do we count EVERYONE from personaverse ? Because that would include Lucifer who appeared in SMT if... (which take place in Persona verse) and got murdered by Tamaki
Since I'm the thread creator and people brings characters like Beyond then yes Tamaki can be included.

Back