• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Discussion Thread

Indeed.

None of them scale to the End Game protagonists, but they (Margaret, scaling to Elizabeth) did defeat Yu in P4A, so they are stronger than the protagonists (Pre-Ultimate Arcana) to some degree.

And Justine and Caroline scale from it? Seems fair. So:

At least 7-A, likely higher (Stronger than P4A Narukami for some degree)

Scales to the velvet room sisters or brother.

Persona Q literally ends with everyone forgetting it ever happened, and the teams would met again regardless in P4A, i dont see any way PQ is not canon since it literally fits anywhere.

PQ is canon. Like everything Atlus ever made for SMT franchise.

Whether SMT If... Is connected to Neo-Persona (Persona 3 onward) is still questionable, the game is still not tránlated, but the character from If... Does actually show up in Persona 2. But are the neo persona is connected with Persona 2 or not, is still a bigger question. As Neo persona has it's own lore for Nyx being the reason why the gods are born and such. Philemon is still Philemon, where is Nyar-chan, that's the biggest question

Well, there is a reference to Innocent Sin in Persona 3 with innocent sin online, and another player names itself "Maya".

So, if you can conclude that means Innocent Sin happened in the Neo-Persona verse, if the events of P2IS are just an online game, that they are high dimensional by being above the older verse, etc its up to you.

But the P1 and P2 cast has never interacted with anything past P3 in any shape or form.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Didn't the developer said that all Persona shares the same timeline? I heard it somewhere.
Not really, Eternal Punishment is diffence timeline from Innoncent Sin. The cast of Innoncent Sin used the power of the Collective Unconcious to create another timeline where everything hasnt destroyed by Nyarlathotep, the result is Eternal Punishment Timeline.

By throwing them out to his own TV world. Basically Boros logic of "BFR". It's not likely in character to use it offensively though like Acno.

Well, the P4 cast and Teddy could probably scape, but it seems reasonable enough to be a BFR, despite being highly situational.

Adachi also has a TV BFR attack, but since its an astral finish (and thus gameplay mechanics), it cannot be used.

Yeah, but it would be BFR.

Anyways, i think it is way too situational to be usable, since literally anyone from the P4 cast can push people into TVs, like in the bad end where they push who they thought to be the culprit into the tv.

By the way, P5 Cast is getting downgraded if I remember it correctly.

Genius Intelligence should be a thing that all protagonists have since you know, they are able to get 5 in intelligence, which made Makoto or whatever he is called now be always number one on school and all that.

Just cleaned the mess that was Aigis page.

Btw, we really should have a page for Erberus since he is pretty much the reason why everyone (Except Elizabeth) is 7-A, and I don't even know if Elizabeth is High 6-A

And you could just have called Matthew Schroeder and Ultima Reality because they had stated they were going to make the revisions.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, i guess we already did them.
Boy, i can almost taste the future drama in the air...
I don't see why. I like the all the Persona characters but since the minute one I disagree with the burger "feat" explosion (even The Animation has decided to omit it).

In my mind the Persona 5 characters are Planet+ due to scaling to Yaldabaoth. but this website can be extremely generous with certain things, so some of my favourite characters are way stronger than they should be. And I'm not going to complain (too much)

Great updates. Today I'm working, but seeing the changes has brought a smile to my face.

Since we're doing the updates, can we change Aigis's lifting strength from superhuman+ to Class 100. In the movies (I know it's a secondary canon) she lifted a tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nx9B5CiKIk

and also she lifted Moros, (Jin's Persona in the last movie), which by the height and volume should be heavier than a tank

Thank you in advance

Really think you guys should have waited, but what's done is done. Fixed some problems with Aigis' profile, checking the rest now.

Yeah..... The profiles are a mess. I did what I could for Aigis, but she wasn't the only one. Why was Margaret downgraded without a CRT? Why is Elizabeth still High 6-A via scaling to Margaret? I strongly suggest we get everything settled before making any more changes.

Back