• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Discussion Thread

Matthew Schroeder said:
What are people discussing.

Yeah P3 and P4 have shit ratings.
For a second I thought you meant ratings as in reviews, like critic reviews. I was gonna refute that to the grave lol.

Knew it, figures.

Margaret and Elizabeth were downgraded because their fights with the protagonists are not canon as they are post-game content, the P4 anime doesnt have Yu use his High 6-A Persona against Margaret (All other personas are 7-A exept the ultimate ones, who are considered to be way stronger than their base forms, so At least 7-A) , and the fight with Elizabeth never happens in the P3 movies.

I dont want to agitate the flames of the drama that is about to begin.

But you should have really asked WHY the changes were made or bother to read the thread before just "fixing" what we already fixed.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Knew it, figures.
Margaret and Elizabeth were downgraded because their fights with the protagonists are not canon as they are post-game content, the P4 anime doesnt have Yu use his High 6-A Persona against Margaret (All other personas are 7-A exept the ultimate ones, who are considered to be way stronger than their base forms, so At least 7-A) , and the fight with Elizabeth never happens in the P3 movies.
I know why you want them downgraded, the question I asked was why without a CRT? These things need to be discussed and accepted by the community first before you can just make changes to them.

>I don't want to agitate the flames of the drama that is about to begin.

Trust me, you won't get any "drama" from me. And yes, I did actually read through the thread brfore editing btw. The only things I changed were Aigis' keys and justifications which were inaccurate. If I was worried about fixing things I'd have done much more, but rather than ignore standard procedure for making major statistics changes, I suggested we discuss what actually needs changing before the profiles devolve into an even bigger mess than they were before.

Understandable. Usually it would, but there should have been a bit more discussion on the subject before changes were made. Thanks for being reasonable in any case.

That aside, apparently destroying a mountain without a calc is 7-C.

Also, since it was brought up earlier, Tatsuya is straight up mentioned in Persona 3 on one of the news broadcasts as an easter egg. I'll try to find it.

Yeah, it was "mountains" plural. She also specifically stated that Erebus was weaker than it was when Aigis' group fought it. So whether 7-C or 7-A, it'd be a bit above baseline.

Just wait till PQ2 when everyone scales to 4-A ovo

Yeah I'd prefer them at 7-A too, and people have been trying to make the 2B fight happen for a while. (I think OPM is getting revised too actually?) 7-C seems more consistent with the P4 cast though.

But I'm not the one to ask about that, I just heard the Mountain = 7-C thing from someone else. Missed that discussion entirely.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Thing is, i removed the 7-C form because nothing happened between P4 and P4A, most even lost their ultimate personas, implying that they were 7-A right frlm the start.
they can summon and revert personas at will.

The only one that shows his ultimste persona in game is Yu, and that is in an astral finish (aka. Game mechanics), and evem if you dont consider it game mechanics, it still one shots anything, so no one would scale from the god personas any time soon.

That implies that they change tier in canon. What you're thinking of is "7-C, possibly 7-A", but again, it's either one or the other depending on what said feat usually counts as. (Which I should really look into.)

I believe there should be a feat that Persona cast would scale to. But if there are none, I think "At least 7-C, likely higher" should be good.

So thanks to Gargoyle One for clarifying.

7-C is for mountain sized, not mountain busting. Erebus should stay as 7-A.

I think it comes from Persona 4, but I'm not sure. Want me to look for it?

Speed is something we need to double check as long as we're revising profiles anyway.

The Supersonic rating is from Akihiko bullet-timing in FES though.

Actually, I changed my mind. Low 7-B on that page comes from a very specific calc which uses its own pre-defined assumptions. Cherry-picking a specific value from a separate and unrelated calc and applying it to a vague statement seems disingenuous.

I mean... There's a blatant Mountain level statement right there. Why wouldn't it be usable?

I will look for some feats for pre-Erebus though.

Back