• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
A battle at sea, taking place on the Captain's own ship. Speed is equalized and Feverfew is strictly 6-C. And yes, Percy is allowed to use the water of the sea surrounding the ship.

Winner by any means necessary.

Percy Jackso: 0

Elishar Feverfew: 3

Inconclusive: 0

I'm gonna go with Feverfew due to his nothing attacks, that said Percy could win in the right circumstances (like cutting off Feverfew's head and then preventing him from reattaching it).

Preventing re-attachment wouldn't stop Feverfew, all denizens have type 2 immortality

Feverfew probably takes this via nothing attacks, though Percy would give him a good fight, especially with them being in middle of the ocean.

Percy's water manipulation is superior, but Feverfew could at least defend himself with his own water manip. Both can control the ship, but in this case I'd think Feverfew's control is better.

@ monarch

Feverfew is a human turned partial nithling and being decapitated and prevented from reattaching (by kicking his head into a pool of lava) is how he died.

I'm aware of what he is. Nithlings also generaly have type 2 immortality.

And it wasn't lava. It was Nothing contaminated mud.

His head was plenty capable of surviving before being reattached to his body. It survived far longer than any head should after decapitation, and considering the similarities, type 2 is fair to say.

Destroying it would be a way of preventing reattachment and since he isn't a nithling going too long without his head could very well kill him, that said it would take awhile.

Prevent reattachment without outright destroying the head would also be difficult, considering it literally flew back onto Feverfew's shoulders when Arthur cut it off

Keeping Feverfew's head away from his body isn't necessarily going to solve the problem. He can still speak with his head missing, which means he can still use magic. (If I'm remembering the series right. It has been a while, admittedly)

Didn't he collapse his entire realm just by speaking right before his head was fully consumed?

Correct

He caused the collapse of his domain while a head being eaten away by Nothing

"Let Nothing remain", was it?

Yeah that would pose a serious problem, though it wasn't like Percy had very much chance of winning without something like Medusa's head avalible.

Feverfew would only win via regen and Nothing magic if anything, tbh.

I don't think he has any other way past the Achilles Curse. Not from what I can remember about him.

He would probably open with nothing magic and isn't he able to amp his stats.

I thought Percy was only getting his water amp not the curse.

I figured the Curse was a given. Like he would get it automatically unless stated otherwise.

Probably should have specified, I suppose.

To be honest, Elishars profile is a bit of a mess and seems incomplete.

About ways to kill him: Celestial Bronze can ignore dura of supernatural beings and send there essence to Tartarus.

How exactly does Elishars reality warping and matter destruction work ?

Reality Warping - using his sorcery, he converted an island sized section of the multiverse into a pocket-dimension, which he further enchanted to grow and shrink in size as its host did (it was inside the stomach of Drowned Wednesday, who changed from human form to a 126 mile long whale)

Matter Manipulation - not sure. I think it might be to do with the time he made a ship's rigging to choke the life out of it's crew and caused the wood of ship's deck to bite at the crew.

He also has grapeshot bullets imbued with Nothing, which basically means the bullets ignore physical durability and starts eating away at the rest of your body and converting what it touches into Nothing.

-Percy Advantages Better duelist

Dura ignoring sword

Invulnerability

Elishar advantages - Reality Warping on a pretty good scale

-Matter manipulation

- Regen is miles better

Overall, I will give it to Elishar mid diff. Percy has on paper more advantages, but Elishar has ways to circumvent the curse and its benefits. This only leaves percy being a better duelist as a conclusive factor and tbh, I dont think it is a good argument to say 'Percy can cut Elishar into tiny pieces so he cant regenerate."

No.

Elishar cuz reality warping, regen and nothing bullets.

Just going to point out that Percy having more experience is unlikely. Feverfew has been alive, and been a pirate on the border seas for a very long time

Monarch Laciel said:
Just going to point out that Percy having more experience is unlikely. Feverfew has been alive, and been a pirate on the border seas for a very long time
I should clarify by saying more varied experience was my original intention.

Fair enough

Though lets not forget that the opponents Feverfew normally fights are the immortal, regenerating, sword wielding, sometime-magic-wielding, sometimes-flying Denizens of the house

Back