• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pepsiman (PS1): Durability downgrade, possibly Superhuman LS + Even more abilities

Durability downgrade:
The original feats blog mentioned how Pepsiman could "get up" from being hit by stuff that makes him lose a life, however this contradicts the game itself, as losing a life is said to be death numerous times in the game manual.
Even if the former was the case, then Pepsiman could have 9-A durability since he would hypothetically get up after being ran over by a Subway Train that can move almost as fast as his regular running pace.

He would scale to being hit by the high speed car, as he is capable of enduring it (2,567,179.872 joules, not that major of a downgrade and is still higher than his attack potency)

The only feat that I think would come close or exceed that would be Pepsiman being hit by the Small Goods Truck, as he got launched quite high, hit the giant Pepsi can and began running just fine after.

Lifting Strength upgrade:
Possibly Superhuman: He's shown to be able to jump much higher than supposed to in sloped surfaces, most notably in the skateboard section, where he's suddenly capable of jumping way over trucks and trams despite the surface not being sloped enough for such a thing to be possible. He can also seemingly jump higher in boss sections, but that would probably land at peak human at best, in case he is jumping higher than in regular levels

Abilities:

Life Manipulation and Power Bestowal (May cause inanimate objects to become hostile when in proximity to Pepsiman, with larger objects being capable of summoning objects of their own as a form of attack) - This should be listed under Toon Force

Breaking the Fourth Wall (Summons Pepsi-Cola at the direction of the player when starting the game. Gets launched against the fourth wall upon being hit by a Subway Train)

Social Influencing (People in varying important professions recognize and trust his capability to assist those in need and fulfill tasks, has buildings named after him and multiple imagery of him across the United States.)

Absorption (For Wire Pepsiman) - An image in the game, as well as the Playstation Manual artwork (if you look closely) confirms that Pepsiman does have his mouth just like in the commercials. Since Wire Pepsiman lacks one for obvious reasons and does drink Pepsi at points in the game, Pepsiman gets Pepsi absorption in this variation, since logically it would have nowhere to go.

Limited Reality Warping (As Old Pepsiman, which can passively alter the appearance of regular Pepsi cans and vending machines) (this is what they're supposed to look like originally). This won't be covered under transformation since it's the only variation he doesn't transform into and is shown to have a unique life counter rather than other variations. It's limited as they're the only things he has control over.

Last edited:
This looks pretty solid Pepsiman should have enhanced senses though don't think I saw it on the profile, man is skilled enough to dodge cars by hearing while his vision is obscured I'd say that counts for it

This looks pretty solid Pepsiman should have enhanced senses though don't think I saw it on the profile, man is skilled enough to dodge cars by hearing while his vision is obscured I'd say that counts for it
Tried arguing for it in the last upgrade thread, didn't seem to convince Mr. Bambu. So i had to use those arguments for skill instead

Last edited:
I searched for every external media on the game. From the back of the game to manuals, now i believe there's nothing else to find, Pepsiman will finally be complete

Back