• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise vs. Superboy-Prime

Superboy doesn't seem like he's getting past Pennywise's regen, Type 9 or non-corporeality. Mind manip is probably going to give Superboy problems, as will Pennywise's illusions. (which can actually physically harm opponents) Omnipresence within the Deadlights will mean a world of pain, and even if Superboy doesn't get incapacitated/killed just by looking at Penny's true form (yes, it does that to people), he's definitely not no-selling those effects.

Gotta give it to the space clown. The Kryptonian's looking a lot worse off in this fight.

Also, I forgot to add; the only way SBP can actually damage Pennywise is if he manages to get close enough to its true form that he can strike it with his fists, which is honestly just going to make things even worse on him.

Isn't Pennywise's true form literally an entire space-time continuum?

Like, I get Prime can hit hard enough to destroy that, but can he even target it all at once?

Yeah, I missed that my first time through.

Still, Penny's regen and mind-hax will probably win out here. Speed is also not equalized, so omnipresent attacks are going to decimate SBP.

Fighting Low 2-C Pennywise itself requires you to be within the reach of the Deadlights, since you're directly confronting its true form.

SBP actually has lower range out of the two of them, so there's that as well. Either they have to be fighting in the same universe (the Deadlights) or he has to fight him from the universe next-door.

Back