• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. It is unknown if Suren Head fears anything, like not.

2. Not sure about this, but pretty sure Pennywise is baseline. Not sure how that stacks up to Siren Head, and if this is a stomp or not, but still.

So SH likely has this via passive hax (not super useful but will throw off Penny), superior base range via arms, the fact Penny within the miniseries always tries to scare his victims before using abilities, and the fact this is currently an AP stomp with Penny only being 15 kj (baseline via no calcs) vs 615.502 kj which makes SH around 41 times stronger if I did the math right. Also superior LS helps. May be a stomp though.

he is quoted to be filled with rage by a song, though I forgot which

Sorry I'm late. Well, let's see who's here. B-B-B-B-B-B-Billy boy! Richie, you still here? We never expected you to stick around. Nice nose job, no one would ever suspect. Haystack! Putting on a little weight, huh? Speaking of dads, Bevvy, yours isn't worried about you anymore. He loves your choice in men. Wheezy, how's your sex life? What's your sex life? Well, Mikey, you did it. You got us all back here. I guess it's 'cause it's the only way you'd ever see us, since you're so lame, you'd never leave this town! I finally made it, guys. I'm in the deadlights now. And you know what? It's true what they say. We all float down here, and you will, too. In fact, they ALL FLOAT! THEY ALL FLOAT!

Back