• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise dissatisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm here again to express dissatisfaction with the Pennywise page containing too much proof, both at the AP and powers level.

Switching from U+ to Outerverse is very big as an upgrade, and the proofs would really be of great help in this kind of case, the powers also should contain the passages of the corresponding novels, in order to be able to properly debate in VS, at least in stats equals to set aside the AP.

I read the thread of MrKingOfNegativity, and I didn't find passages from novels, let alone 1-A and powers.

Thanks in advance to the one who will at least give me the passages of the novels for the 1-A and the powers. ^^

I ask especially the passages of the novels which support the statements of MrKingOfNegativity, and not just recopiations of the passages in question

...What exactly is a "recopiation"?

Also, multiple pastebins containing all of the relevant quotes and passages are literally linked on the thread. And while you asked for scans from my e-books, to be perfectly honest with you, I don't have the time or the patience to go into every single book the quotes come from and snap screenshots of the text just to verify everything I upgraded when those upgrades already have the quotes for them sourced elsewhere.

And speaking of "elsewhere", that's where you need to be taking your questions from now on, because I've already posted publicly that I'm not dealing with this verse or its statistics anymore.

It wouldn't hurt if the more relevant pastebin links were copy-pasted as evidence to the profile itself though.

PaChi is about to be posting a revision for the character soon anyhow, so if need be, those can be added at the same time.

I simply don't like being pestered for "scans" on information I've already sourced and directed this person to previously, especially when he seems adamant on getting screenshots from my e-books instead of actually accepting the information in text form. I don't find it reasonable to have to hunt everything down a second time just to take pictures of literal text (some of which is extremely long and guaranteed not to fit in one screenshot at a time, mind you) and send them to someone, just so that he can use them to debate. I'm not a copy machine.

No problem. I just thought that since there were pastebin links already, we could use them in the profile itself to avoid future misunderstandings.

Thanks.

Is somebody willing to handle the suggested change?

What I'm trying to say is that the pages of the novels are technically much more valid than simple text recopies.

I don't deny the fact that the rewritten passages are good, just that it's hard for a lambda like me to verify the veracity of these statements.

Incidentally, I'm not aware that you no longer managed Pennywise, which further supports the fact that it MUST put the links directly on the page, because not everyone is supposed to know that son had place.

I will check.

Should I close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back