• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise (Book) VS Yhwach.

That's not the point. You said "Yhwach can't do anything", you implicitly said "The Almighty can't do anything", and it was an opponent without smurf hax and AE1.

Here, Pennywise not only has Avatar, it also has 1-A HAX. And if The Almighty didn't help in the matchup against Zamasu, why did you think it would be any different here?
Becouse I thought Yhwach could adapt and use his Inmortality (I don't know much of Yhwach), and also his regen could incon with him.

As I already pointed out, I just wanted an incon.

Yhwach can deal with this, he just cant look to the deathlight, so, he absorbs the avatar and incaps

Le clown vais murer contra la bigode

That's not the point. You said "Yhwach can't do anything", you implicitly said "The Almighty can't do anything", and it was an opponent without smurf hax and AE1.

Here, Pennywise not only has Avatar, it also has 1-A HAX. And if The Almighty didn't help in the matchup against Zamasu, why did you think it would be any different here?
The 1-A hax comes from deathlights and the immortality, yhwach just need to avoid looking to the deathlight

He absorbed him because he was the hand of soul king. And he trying to get the soul king powers. Plus penny won't just allow himself to get absorbed easily.
in any case, he would try to deal with pennywise, either by attacking him or absorbing, both works by incap, and yeah, what is pennywise going to do against it? He doesnt have a good mobility, and Yhwach can just nuke the entire area

He doesnt starts with that, thats pennywise wincon, while yhwach wincon can be all his moves
Pennywise was able to manifest/spam multiple avatars in the book, as of when he manifested in a bunch of Pirahnas to kill a boy called pattrick, or when he manifested in the form of a swarm of Pirahnas to scare the gang. So Type 9 Inmortality plays a role here aswell, so he can make/spam another avatars.

Fun fact, the losers negged Pennywise's regen by attacking his true form and performing the ritual. Pennywise was able to regen instantly when he got shot on the head in his werewolf shape, and also, Pennywise regen is Low-high, due to having an amorphous goo physology (he was described to be like an amorphous orange goo when shapeshifting).

Anyways, Yhwach can incap.

Pennywise was able to manifest/spam multiple avatars in the book, as of when he manifested in a bunch of Pirahnas to kill a boy called pattrick, or when he manifested in the form of a swarm of Pirahnas to scare the gang. So Type 9 Inmortality plays a role here aswell, so he can make/spam another avatars.
I know that, but does it have a stated timeframe?

I know that, but does it have a stated timeframe?
He was like, able to manifest those avatars/flying leeches almost instantly to kill pattrick once the latter opened the fridge dolor. And, obviously, he wasn't hidding hundreds of avatars in the town to attack Pattrick in that moment, lol

Back