• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pennywise (Book) VS Yhwach.

Pennywise is in his High 7-A form (The Spider form).

-speed equalized.

Can Ywach deal with the deadlights?

Clown :

Moustache man:

Last edited:
Anyways,according to the profile pennywise have acasuality type 4
So fate hax is useless here

No he can’t. All night doesn’t just work on 1-A. Even if you wanna argue it does, Pennywise is a Type 4 Acausal even as an Avatar. So it’s useless no matter what. This is a stomp

Not on your High 7-A key.
Seems like you didn't understand my comment.

I was saying, that in fact, in his High 7-A is the psych/mental projection AKA Avatar of a 1-A being, so even if he had a Soul, Soul Crush wouldn't work becouse Pennywise's Soul would be literally 1-A. His avatar Is just a sock puppet without a Soul, in fact, you are the one who have to prove that he has a Soul.

Pennywise is just souless, a memtal projection/Avatar of IT

Seems like you didn't understand my comment.

I was saying, that in fact, in his High 7-A is the psych/mental projection AKA Avatar of a 1-A being, so even if he had a Soul, Soul Crush wouldn't work becouse Pennywise's Soul would be literally 1-A. His avatar Is just a sock puppet without a Soul, in fact, you are the one who have to prove that he has a Soul.

Pennywise is just souless, a memtal projection/Avatar of IT
Dude, none of that in the profile yet iirc.

Dude, none of that in the profile yet iirc.
Check it, he has a 1-A key which is listed as his true form.

And in the book, his Avatar was described as a mere mental projection.

Also, the profile is missing some abilities which I will be adding, like his avatar creation.

I thought Allmighty could be able to revive him, as the Hax isn't direvtly a Fate/CM Hax, but yeah, I was wrong.....
it does via using fate hax on himself, but pennywise having acausality and being a smurf yhwach can't adapt to it and dies anyways to pennys mind, madness hax etc

I thought Allmighty could be able to revive him, as the Hax isn't direvtly a Fate/CM Hax, but yeah, I was wrong.....

Yhwach VS Fusion Zamasu match:
As Viet says, doesn't matter how much universes Ywach nukes, if he doesn't have any feat of interacting with AE, then he can't do jackshit. Just destroying the universe would be physical, but hes very being is a Will, an abstract existance.

Ugh, that's pretty weird too. If you knew that Yhwach couldn't do anything against a Low 2-C or even affect him due to AE, why put him against one that has 1-A HAX with Avatar?

it does via using fate hax on himself, but pennywise having acausality and being a smurf yhwach can't adapt to it and dies anyways to pennys mind, madness hax etc
Damn, I just wanted an incon in both sides.

Ugh, that's pretty weird too. If you knew that Yhwach couldn't do anything against a Low 2-C or even affect him due to AE, why
I'm not the one who has made the Yhwach VS Zamasu thread lol.

And Yhwach is Low 2-C too lol

I'm not the one who has made the Yhwach VS Zamasu thread lol.

And Yhwach is Low 2-C too lol
That's not the point. You said "Yhwach can't do anything", you implicitly said "The Almighty can't do anything", and it was an opponent without smurf hax and AE1.

Here, Pennywise not only has Avatar, it also has 1-A HAX. And if The Almighty didn't help in the matchup against Zamasu, why did you think it would be any different here?

Back