• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
plot: After beating Salem's group Bann and Penny go into space to learn more about Bann's race and land on planet cereal, however a few minutes latter another ship lands near by and granolah comes out and see's Bann's tail and tries to kill him as he is a saiyan but penny activates her maiden powers to make a ice shield protecting Bann
  • Both are Moon level
  • Speed is NOT equal
  • both are fighting on planet cereal
  • Penny's Ever After + Maiden powers power-set is being used
Granolah, The last Cerealian:
Penny, The android that got turned human:
Icon:

ost:

Last edited:
Granolah scales to stronger then baseline moon level and faster then 0.0986 SoL
Penny scaling chain is:
(Original timeline scaling)
Roshi's moon-busting feat is 29.6 exatons.
Old King Piccolo is far stronger. >29.6 exatons.
(New scaling from my AU)
King Piccolo in his youth is much stronger with Ozpin on par with him. >29.6 exatons and > 0.1c
Full power maiden cinder and all the maidens at full power, also post zenki bann with orange amp are on par with Ozpin (possibly higher via fall madien cinder possibly killing Ozpin with his forcefield up): > 29.6 Exatons and >0.1c.

Granolah's power level is stronger then 213
Penny's power level is 260

You'rer going to have to fully breakdown each character for me, I have no idea of a sense of skill or anything between either of them

Back