• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya Vs. Sailor Moon

Why make a match Low 2-C Vs 2-C? Pegasus has AP aventage but This will not be a problem here, Cosmos has the advantage, Seiya can not kill her all her technique while Moon can. She just has to erase it with Essence Manipulation but Seiya has a massive resistance to Erasure existance (With Hades sword feat), so Sailor Moon has to seal it Or lol BFR. Or erase it conceptually

Ok. You know Dialga, right? It has Low 2-C heartbeats. That's not strong enough to be 2-C. Seiya at his strongest matched [[Apollo (Saint Seiya)| Apollo], who is indeed 2-C. Meaning that even stupidly casual Seiya is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sailor Cosmos

Also Moon isn't erasing him unless she is stronger than Hades, which she is not.

Hm Okay well it will still end with inconclusive (again) because they can not kill themselves ...

But BFR or sceal no?

I'm not voting..

@Dodo

Seiya has universe+ range so space-time BFR is moot. And i'm fairly positive that she has never sealed someone as powerful as Seiya.

Yep, she sealed a universe level it may not be applicable here, well, i change My vote to inconclusive Only if BFR does not work face a seiya

BiasedHater said:
Seiya is resistant to space/time attacks it's stated on his profile.
It is not an "attack", it just carries one or several person of a gesture anywhere in space time and even in a stretch outside its resistance is not going to help it to be teleport in another time

I meant manipulation sorry, his resistance kicks in for the BFR and has acausality which is resistant to reality warping that Sailor Moon used.

Gojira1234 said:
I did this matchup a while ago. It was completely inconclusive but idk why it was removed from their pages.
Because Seiya is Multi Universe and SM had Upgrade

However, this is still inconclusive (Again)

ScarletFirefly said:
You made this just after the Saint Seiya Regenerationn upgrade. Oh boy, when Matt sees this lol
Seiya isnt affected by the upgrade, tho.

Back