• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't know if this is a stomp, but I'm going to try to make it as even as possible.

Pegasus Seiya vs 666:Sata

Seiya can't use God Cloth or 9th Sense. Satan can use Na Bong Chim. Speed equalized.

Round 1: Seiya starts off with 7th Sense, Satan starts off at Phase 1.

Round 2: Seiya starts off with 8th Sense, Satan starts off NBC boosted Phase 3.

Seiya Render 1
God of High School Satan

Discuss.

1) 666:Satan wins because his 4-C and Seiya is only 6-C.

2) Seiya wins, even without Miracles or God Cloth, he still has the 8th Sense he is still on a higher tier

Sir Ovens said:
Don't know if this is a stomp, but I'm going to try to make it as even as possible.
Pegasus Seiya vs 666:Sata

Seiya can't use Miracles, God Cloth or 9th Sense. Satan can use Na Bong Chim. Speed equalized.

Round 1: Seiya starts off with 7th Sense, Satan starts off at Phase 1.

Round 2: Seiya starts off with 8th Sense, Satan starts off NBC boosted Phase 3.

Seiya Render 1
God of High School Satan

Discuss.
Can 666:Satan copy Seiya's techniques? or nullify Seiya's arayashiki (revival after death and comes back stronger and the ability to fight even without his soul or/and his physical body, and full control over his own body, soul and with the 7th sense his mind aswell)?

666:Satan's -Na Bong Acupuncture Limiter Removal- Vs Seiya's -Reactive Evolution-

which 1 wins I wonder?

Now this is an interesting fight. Considering that none of Seiya's abilities are on a completely different dimensional level to Satan, I think Satan could copy them, and even improve them like he did with Jupiter Toss and Infinite Cloning. On the other hand, I don't see any of Seiya's abilities being able to destroy the soul, which means neither of them will have a way to put the other down once Satan copies his 8th sense.

So I see the battle going something like this for eternity:

1) Satan gains an improved copy of Seiya's abilities and uses it to gain the advantage.

2) Seiya reactive evolution gives him a new ability to beat Satan's new power and gains the advantage.

3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 forever

Monarch Laciel said:
Now this is an interesting fight. Considering that none of Seiya's abilities are on a completely different dimensional level to Satan, I think Satan could copy them, and even improve them like he did with Jupiter Toss and Infinite Cloning. On the other hand, I don't see any of Seiya's abilities being able to destroy the soul, which means neither of them will have a way to put the other down once Satan copies his 8th sense.
So I see the battle going something like this for eternity:

1) Satan gains an improved copy of Seiya's abilities and uses it to gain the advantage.

2) Seiya reactive evolution gives him a new ability to beat Satan's new power and gains the advantage.

3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 forever
I have to agree with this

Satan has only shown to copy fighting techniques not innate conceptual abilities like the Senses. Also Satan hasn't shown to comeback from being atomized or shown to copy something like reactive evolution since it isn't a martial arts/physical technique. Also anyone with the 7th sense and can destroy the soul as seen with Shun one shotting a Faceless, Saga killing the spectral beings in Episode G special and etc. Also Seiya can burn his Cosmo to get stronger which Satan can't copy since he does not possess Cosmo(it is diiferent from the likes of Chakra and Ki).

Seiya kills him both rounds.

Sage God Slayer said:
Satan has only shown to copy fighting techniques not innate conceptual abilities like the Senses. Also Satan hasn't shown to comeback from being atomized or shown to copy something like reactive evolution since it isn't a martial arts/physical technique. Also anyone with the 7th sense and can destroy the soul as seen with Shun one shotting a Faceless, Saga killing the spectral beings in Episode G special and etc. Also Seiya can burn his Cosmo to get stronger which Satan can't copy since he does not possess Cosmo(it is diiferent from the likes of Chakra and Ki).
Seiya kills him both rounds.
Remember though that 666:Satan has his Mind Reading and his Na Bong Chim Acupuncture which balances things out.

Cloning and throwning planets aren't simple fighting techniques, they are quite obviously supernatural powers, like the Senses.. And I'm aware that the nature of Seiya's reactive evolution means Satan can't copy it, I just don't think he needs it. And verse equalisation would mean that Satan would be able to use Cosmos abilities.

Satan can't copy Seiya's Senses.

Seiya can kill Satan's soul and destroy him sub-atomically.

Seiya has High-Regenerationn.

Seiya will understand all the components of each of Satan's direct attacks and figure out how to adapt to it and its flaws after seeing it once.

Seiya can boost his Cosmos to 3-C temporarely.

You can't take out Miracles, they are an essential mechanic in how Saint Seiya works. It'd be akin to removing the Flash's superspeed, or Superman's Yellow Sun Radiation. The principle of Cosmos is that the more you burn it, the greater it is. Miracles are simply burning your Cosmos to its maximum capacity.

Oh, and Seiya has Acausality.

Edit: Cloning and Mind-Reading won't do shit to Seiya. He literally has fought and defeated a guy who was stronger than him, could read minds and produce 1,000,000 Clones of himself, and won while. Despite said guy being assisted in the fight, Seiya having a broken leg, and also being tired from having two brutal battles to the death under the previous 24 hours.

If Seiya was on a completely different dimensional level or his abilities were literally infinitely stronger than Satan's then it would be NFL to say Satan could copy his powers. But they are not. If cosmos is just the energy they use to power their attacks, then With Verse equalisation, logically Charyeok would be able to be used for the same things as cosmos.

@Monarch

No, just because Dimensional Levels exist, doesn't mean that a Copy-Ability can affect and copy any ability that's 3D.

What Tier is the strongest ability Satan ever copied? 4-B? Then if so, he can't copy anything stronger. This is debating 101, the best feats your character has shown is the furthest he goes.

Verse Equalization can't equaly Concepts and Fundamental parts of each Verse. Charyeok and Cosmos are completely different, and you can't assume Satan can do what he cannot do.

Also, if 7th sense lets you damage the soul that should probably be added to seiya's profile, right now it only says he can uses the 7th and 8th sense, and only says what the 8th sense can do

No profile has any obligation to list absolutely everything a technique or Tier of Power within a Verse can do. Destroying souls is basic stuff in Saint Seiya, Phoenix Ikki while in 6th Sense can do it.

Ok first my previous two comments were written before I refreshed the page, so they were both talking to Huisito not you Schroeder, I wasn't ignoring your comments.

I still don't see how Satan can't copy Seiya's senses. Seiya is 6-C and 4-B iirc for this fight, so it's not like he's way above him. And aren't the sense just things that give you new abilities

"soul manipulation is basic stuff in Saint Seiya, we don't need to add it" - isn't recording the powers and abilities of characters literally what this wiki is about? Not everyone knows the verse inside out. Resistance to nearly everything is a staple part of Dies Irae characters, and we don't say "oh we don't need to add it because they all have it"

Also how is cosmos fundamentally different to Chareyeok. Because right now it seems like a fancy way of saying Mana - you use it, you do magic (miracles).

Also, that bit about Seiya beating a guy stronger than him, while having a broken leg, while the other guy was being assisted sounds like FT power of friendship PIS. And what's a million clones to 209,607,450,000,000,000 of them?

I've given Seiya back his miracles, since taking it out is like loosing a limb for any Saint Seiya character.

Cosmos isn't MP, you thinking that it is shows how little you know of Saint Seiya lol.

Cosmos is the power of the Big Bang, of the Creation of the Universe, which pervades throughout all existence and every single living thing, in the atom of everything. All reality is tied to Cosmos in Saint Seiya.

The Saints aren't simply mages or Ki users who use some Spiritual Energy to thrown fireballs and shit. No, they are people who perceive the Cosmos in the world around us, and most importantly, in the Microcosmos of their own atoms. They can then harness their atoms' Cosmo-Energy by having them "burn", with the Cosmos being highest the strongest they burn it. A Miracle is what happens when a Saint burns his Cosmos to the utmost level, i.e, reaches their peak potential, causing a n inner Big Bang to occur.

You are entirely correct. I know very little of Saint Seiya. Thank you for explaining what cosmos is.

When you say "burning" the cosmos, does that mean people can run out of cosmos? Just wondering.

So are the Senses fuelled by Cosmos? If not, I don't get why Satan can't copy the Sense abilities.

Either way, with miracles Seiya stomps hard

People can exhaust themselves, but Cosmos can be self-replenished through sheer Willpower.

The 9 Senses are levels of Cosmos, each being a Higher-Consciousness and general Tier of Cosmos power and possibility. A 6th Sense user can't blow up Stars or move Faster than Light, while a 7th Sense User can't have divinity.

Didn't read all the comments previously already posted, so i dunno if this was already brought up But, what relevance Satan can bring by copying Seiya's technique ? A Saint is immune to technique they've seen or experienced right ? using Seiya's own technique against him won't do anything to him because he knows everything about it since its his technique in the first place

@Fabtasti Glasses I don't know how effective this would be in stopping the immunity to techniques they've experienced would be, but Satan's copying isn't exactly the same technique - it is vastly improved

And how would that change anything ? The basis is still Seiya's own which render the technique useless and improve it wouldn't give Satan much of an advantage considering it'll still be similiar to the original (which would mean reduced effecriveness) and Seiya's own adaptive evolution will just kick in either way (which would mean immunity).

Miracles comes from the level of Determination/Willpower, the stronger the D/W the higher level the Miracles are and ofcourse the burning of the cosmo aswell

Matthew Schroeder said:
No profile has any obligation to list absolutely everything a technique or Tier of Power within a Verse can do. Destroying souls is basic stuff in Saint Seiya, Phoenix Ikki while in 6th Sense can do it.
Thats the 7th Sense not the 6th. The 6th Sense relates to spiritual awarness, will, thought and the rest of the 100% function of the brain.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And Satan can't copy Acausality that overwrites the Space-Time Continuum.
Uh no, Acausality is not Causality Manipulation but it does grant resistence and defenses against time-space attacks including if the enemy tries to time travel in attempt to kill you in other timelines, so with Acausality you will still be able to exist and still keep on fighting even if you get killed in other timelines and that is same goes for other time manipulation attacks like history manipulation.

Back