• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
... why is Mr Popo 7-A for training 5-Bs

.... And if training an 5-B isn't an AP feat (probably isn't honestly) why is it on his profile

DMUA said:
... why is Mr Popo 7-A for training 5-Bs

.... And if training an 5-B isn't an AP feat (probably isn't honestly) why is it on his profile
Tien and co werent tier 5 at the beginning of Z, they became 5-B after the training.

Alright then

... But this is a Mountain level+ vs a Baseline mountain level

why tho

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Pachi2

Naruto is the one with Mountain level+...
Oh sh*t.

Naruto has a time limit, then. And removing the clone gathering energy

Naruto has plenty of time to kick Popo in some area that would cause his swift demise and has the ability to get several clones to help out.

I still think Tien and gang should be scaled to weighted Goku and Piccolo. Since you know, a few hundred kilograms doesn't seem like something that should reduce someone's power by over a thousand times... But eh, I missed the thread that made the change, oh well.

It's still a bad match up imo honestly.

Naruto not only has the AP advantage. He also has Danger Sense so is going to be hard for PoPo to surprise him. Rasenshurikin one shots especially since it hits on a cellular level, Clones for back up.

PoPo got martial arts but it's not going to help him against someone who has an easier time taking his blows do to Naruto's higher durability and even with PoPo's skill, he'd still get rekted if he dodged a punch because Naruto can extend his Natural Energy off of his body to strike him like he did the Preta Path pain body.

Naruto's time limit really only factors in when he uses large moves like two Rasenshurikins but considering Naruto's already stronger than him it's not necessary for him to just toss out two of them.

Also if Popo dodges to the side, Rasenshurikin expands and that's game. PoPo really doesn't have much here. It says he has Energy Absorption on his page but Naruto's already delt with someone like that (Preta Path), PoPo absorbs the first Rasenshurikin. Naruto throws another but this one turns out to be a shadow clone who proceeds to hold down PoPo while and just wail on him.

I mean yeah PoPo bodies if Naruto runs out of Sage Mode but given that would only happen quickly if Naruto just randomly throws of two Rasenshurikins and that's if PoPo doesn't jump upwards because as I said, he jumps to the side, he's screwed.

Well. Assuming Ki and chakra is equalized (WHY ARE THEY EQUALIZED?! Ki has more resemblance to Senjutsu rather than normal Chakra!)

Popo can pretty much just eat Naruto's Rasenshurikens and other ranged Ninjutsu.

Popo also has Ki Sensing (Well, Chakra sensing now I guess) so Naruto's Frogmite style isn't going to effective for the simple fact that Popo is basically already using Senjutsu (The sensing part anyways).

Naruto is really going to have to go all out for this battle and abuse that AP Advantage to hell n' back; if he tries Rasenshuriken then it's just going to get eaten (Like with that Pain who can absorb all Ninjutsu). And unlike that Pain, Popo is able to defend against Frog Style combat (Or Senjutsu style I guess). Also unlike the Pains, Popo has a higher level of sensing than them. A Rasenshuriken and a Clone under Rasenshuriken transformation will fundamentally have different amounts of power and possibly composition for the simple fact that they're completely different jutsus.

All in all, Popo just seems more used to drawing out battles (Like when he casually dodges Goku and lectures him how the eyes can deceive him). Naruto won't be able to use Ninjutsu due to the whole omnomnom thing Popo has and Naruto's usual counter of Fragkata or whatever wouldn't work either due to Popo not using his eyes that can be tricked.

See, I would say Naruto wins due to sheer AP advantage borderline stomp level, but Popo doesn't ever want to take hits and is what a Master Senjutsu user in Naruto is that's better than Naruto; never. ever. Taking a hit. And if Naruto throws a Rasenshuriken, there goes your AP advantage because Popo just ate it.

That too. If I remember correctly from Kid Goku vs Popo, he never dodged a Ki attack (Well, I'm pretty sure Goku only used it once but it's the only frame of reference we got) so any Rasenshurikens will get eaten and any fakeouts will be dodged.

Unless you're telling me Naruto puts exactly the same amount of Chakra in his clones as a full on Rasenshuriken.

@PaChi2

If you read my comment you would know that I said Popo has Martial arts but is not really a factor when the guy your fighting has an easier time tanking your blows and if Popo dodged he would literally be hit by a Natural Energy fist that extended of Naruto's fist.

Anyway, I've already stated why it's a bad match up but if others think it's fine then by all means continue.

"if Popo dodged he would literally be hit by a Natural Energy fist that extended of Naruto's fist."

This wouldn't happen since Natural Energy is literally Ki. At least it should be anyways.

Chakra is from an alien tree.

Natural Energy is... natural energy.

Ki is the Life force everything has. AKA, Natural Energy.

Ki has more resemblance to Senjutsu than Ninjutsu.

And Pain only got hit because they were unable to detect such energies. Piccolo on the other hand, has no such weaknesses.

Popo will not wanna fight Naruto in cqc. Naruto gets my vote because of the fact that his Frog Kamite ignores durability by sending chakra into the opponents. Also FRS can explode before it makes contact and Naruto can control its size.

He also gets my vote because of genjutsu

Back