• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
The dino has prior knowledge
They start 25 meters away from each other
The human has a car and an RPG with thermobaric warheads
The RPG starts unloaded
Battle takes place in the Cretaceous wilderness
SBA for everything else
💙 Aric Salyer (Rickman1993) on X: Carnotaur Encounter #illustration  #instaartwork #visualdevelopment #visdev #art #artwork #artist  #artistsoninstagram #dino #dinosaur #dinosaurs #jurassicpark #jurassicworld  #jurassic #painting #digitalart #digital ...

Dinosaur:

Human: (Rayfire, GarrixianXD, Javenplayz253, H3110l12345I20, King_Dom470)

Incon:

Last edited:
What's stopping CH from simply shooting the dino from their current range, or if they get closer, and winning off the bat with a 9-A explosion?

What's stopping CH from simply shooting the dino from their current range, or if they get closer, and winning off the bat with a 9-A explosion?
risky since the Dino could close the distance in a little over a second.

Also the explosion wouldn’t oneshot them since the ap diff is only around 4 times

risky since the Dino could close the distance in a little over a second.
Speed is equalised, isn't it? It'd be roughly 2.5 seconds scaling to usain bolt, which is more than enough time to shoot it if the RPG is loaded.
Also the explosion wouldn’t oneshot them since the ap diff is only around 4 times
It will if they are charging towards CH headfirst. Their noggin will basically be free target practice

Speed is equalised, isn't it? It'd be roughly 2.5 seconds scaling to usain bolt, which is more than enough time to shoot it if the RPG is loaded.
Forgot I equalized speed.

I’ll make it so it starts unloaded
It will if they are charging towards CH headfirst. Their noggin will basically be free target practice
they have prior knowledge and should be intelligent enough to not do that.

Besides that they can also fly so that would make it a hassle to hit them

And keep in mind that composite human will have, well, extreme amounts of experience using this RPG in particular. They literally designed and made it as well, so i'm pretty sure CH won't miss a shot like that the moment the dino charges them.

And keep in mind that composite human will have, well, extreme amounts of experience using this RPG in particular. They literally designed and made it as well, so i'm pretty sure CH won't miss a shot like that the moment the dino charges them.
Dino should be able to understand that just blindly charging at them probably wouldn’t be the best idea so they could use the forest as cover

I’ll make it so it starts unloaded
Okie dokie. Only problem with running or hiding is that it will give CH time to load the RPG, especially if they use their car to speed off and hide, which according to this can be done in 10 seconds, seeing as an RPG is nowhere near as complex as your typical javelin, and also the fact that, well, this dino is dealing with a perfect human, so it would probably take less than that due to CH's sheer experience.

And if the dino is aware of the rocket launcher, while prior knowledge will help, it's not hard to see them getting scared of it's power even if it's not loaded. Animals are not the most reasonable or logical thinkers, after all.
Also the Dino’s roar could cause the human to go permanently deaf
Yeah, but if that worked, then other than that it wouldn't help them win the fight at all. And even then, CH is no stranger to extremely loud noises. They can take noises that make ordinary people go deaf according to this, anyway, so it's not a guarantee:

• Sound Manipulation (The loudest scream by a person was 129 dBA, being done by Jill Drake.[22][Note 3] Should be capable of causing permanent hearing loss to people with an above average scream, which requires 85 dB[23])

Car probably wouldn’t run perfectly well on the terrain given its lack of roads and various rocks, trees, other stuff so a driving away in the car could work but it could end poorly regardless of how skilled a driver they are.

10 seconds is actually way longer than I thought. So if the Dino is smart about this they could use their stealth mastery (which granted the human could see through) or flight, acrobatics, etc. to evade the rocket and get them while they try to reload.

And if the dino is aware of the rocket launcher, while prior knowledge will help, it's not hard to see them getting scared of it's power even if it's not loaded. Animals are not the most reasonable or logical thinkers, after all.
Yeah agreed the Dino totally could panic. However their fairly high intelligence and prior knowledge means they would be less susceptible to panic. Regardless it still could happen.
Yeah, but if that worked, then other than that it wouldn't help them win the fight at all. And even then, CH is no stranger to extremely loud noises. They can take noises that make ordinary people go deaf according to this, anyway, so it's not a guarantee:

• Sound Manipulation (The loudest scream by a person was 129 dBA, being done by Jill Drake.[22][Note 3] Should be capable of causing permanent hearing loss to people with an above average scream, which requires 85 dB[23])
dB is a measurement for the intensity of sound. Hz is a frequency so idk how resistant the human would be.

It could knock them off guard and it might screw with their balance a bit. Which in turn would probably affect their aim and make it harder to hit.

Also want to point out that their range with tails and biting attacks would be 15 meters

Last edited:
10 seconds is actually way longer than I thought. So if the Dino is smart about this they could use their stealth mastery (which granted the human could see through) or flight, acrobatics, etc. to evade the rocket and get them while they try to reload.
CH is nowhere near dumb enough to try and hit the Dino whilst they are flying, though they will have some insane marksmanship at that, so it might be possible. But CH can always wait for a better shot, which CD will probably give them on accident considering they aren’t very smart at all in comparison.
It could knock them off guard and it might screw with their balance a bit. Which in turn would probably affect their aim and make it harder to hit.
Well, Perfect human means Perfect willpower, and since people can do this, along with walking for miles whilst having their lung impaled by a pole, boxing with a broken back, etc, I doubt CH wouldn’t just push through it, seeing as this would be a pretty short fight as well. I can spin around for a minute, get dizzy, and force myself to stay upright if I tried hard enough, so I don’t think CH will be very affected by it even if it does deafen them.

Last edited:
CH is nowhere near dumb enough to try and hit the Dino whilst they are flying, though they will have some insane marksmanship at that, so it might be possible. But CH can always wait for a better shot, which CD will probably give them on accident considering they aren’t very smart at all in comparison.
Fair but a sense of confidence, coupled with loss of balance could just cause them to try and shoot anyways. Also the Dino’s range is pretty crazy (15 meters) which means the CH would have an even smaller window to load the RPG
Well, Perfect human means Perfect willpower, and since people can do this, along with walking for miles whilst having their lung impaled by a pole, boxing with a broken back, etc, I doubt CH wouldn’t just push through it, seeing as this would be a pretty short fight as well. I can spin around for a minute, get dizzy, and force myself to stay upright if I tried hard enough, so I don’t think CH will be very affected by it even if it does deafen them.
yeah but they still suffer from the ill effects. Even if they can push through the “pain” the problem is internal and basically impossible to ignore.

Either way I’m getting the sense that you’re leaning on CH taking this so should I count you for them for now?

Fair but a sense of confidence, coupled with loss of balance could just cause them to try and shoot anyways. Also the Dino’s range is pretty crazy (15 meters) which means the CH would have an even smaller window to load the RPG
If the Dino gets that close, I’m pretty confident that’s definitely a range CH couldn’t miss within, cause perfect marksmanship combined with the 300 M/S muzzle velocity of the round.
yeah but they still suffer from the ill effects. Even if they can push through the “pain” the problem is internal and basically impossible to ignore.

Either way I’m getting the sense that you’re leaning on CH taking this so should I count you for them for now?
CH has suffered much worse and practically ignored it like the video I just showed, so I’m kind of feeling a bit iffy in it affecting CH that much.

If you want to, sure. 👍

Nice

Probably gonna leave a more thorough reply going through the pros and cons of both sides later. Cuz I like doing that

Dinosaur Pros:
  • Slightly resistant to heat meaning a glancing blow from a thermobaric missile probably won’t hurt too much.
  • Has higher durability so a direct hit with the rockets won’t oneshot (although it will hurt CD considerably)
  • One shots CH
  • Can make CH permanently deaf which might screw with CH’s aim
  • Can fly and has pretty decent acrobatics so it might be difficult for CH to hit them
  • Ankylosaurus armour would help to protect them even further
  • More familiar with the terrain
  • Despite CH knowing everything about dinosaurs the fact that they’re all combined into one could throw CH off.

Human Pros:
  • Might be able to slightly resist the severity of the potential loss of balance going deaf could cause
  • Immune to any potential Social Influencing CD might try
  • CH won’t be affected by the pain of having their eardrums ruptured, or any other pain for that matter
  • Literally the best RPG user that’s ever existed
  • Can probably see through any attempts to camouflage
  • Good vehicle skill
  • Knows everything about every dinosaur ever

Yeah, I think human can win with the RPG.

Back