• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Peach (With Power Stars) vs Toppo (God of Destruction Candidate)

Speer equalized and battle takes place in the Grand Canyon

image0.webp

image0.gif

Last edited:
What's her first move?
Toppo has a barrier if destruction energy around himself, his normal attacks such as punches and kicks are warped by destruction energy giving them EE properties

Poor Peach, doomed to lose matches because Nintendo can’t think of a plot other then Princess Kidnap

Toppo FRA

We had an accepted CRT to give Mario, Peach, and Bowser resistance to EE and somehow we only gave it Mario and Bowser lol.

Peach should resist EE, the CRT for that get already accepted and one of the Low 2C feats she scale to is raleted to EE, her profile just get forgeten, from what I kniw in something like that when can just request a staff to add it, like it should be, since it already get accepted

Peach probably wouldn't need that to won anyway, she is smart and when she notice that her opponent earse anything around him with his aura, she would think in using sealing (a move that is very in character from Peach to use, and before someone say there is multiple games when she don't use it, you should remember two thing : 1 of course you wouldn't be able to seal all you anemies in platforming that would be broken and Peach shown to lean to use hax in RPGs and 2 Peach, usualy when not showing hax mid combat, fight Bowser and Bowser resist sealing, very simple, why would she use sealing again a guy she know so well that he resist sealing

So voting Peach here (Her won would be more clear when the EE resistance that had already agreed on ages ago finnaly applied)

Peach should resist EE, the CRT for that get already accepted and one of the Low 2C feats she scale to is raleted to EE, her profile just get forgeten, from what I kniw in something like that when can just request a staff to add it, like it should be, since it already get accepted

Peach probably wouldn't need that to won anyway, she is smart and when she notice that her opponent earse anything around him with his aura, she would think in using sealing (a move that is very in character from Peach to use, and before someone say there is multiple games when she don't use it, you should remember two thing : 1 of course you wouldn't be able to seal all you anemies in platforming that would be broken and Peach shown to lean to use hax in RPGs and 2 Peach, usualy when not showing hax mid combat, fight Bowser and Bowser resist sealing, very simple, why would she use sealing again a guy she know so well that he resist sealing

So voting Peach here (Her won would be more clear when the EE resistance that had already agreed on ages ago finnaly applied)
Is the sealing thought based other wise she gets hakai'd

And it will need to be her first move because without the resistance toppo will just erasure her

Is the sealing thought based other wise she gets hakai'd
She do it by raising her hand, also why act like Toppo will just win if he throw a hakai, like Toppo hakai didn't get dodged before and Peach high level of Acrobatics and dodging skills would make her able to dodge it
Also Peach have resurrection with 1up mushrooms, so Toppo would need to hakai her more than once to won that

She do it by raising her hand, also why act like Toppo will just win if he throw a hakai, like Toppo hakai didn't get dodged before and Peach high level of Acrobatics and dodging skills would make her able to dodge it
Also Peach have resurrection with 1up mushrooms, so Toppo would need to hakai her more than once to won that
Resurrection is not saving her from existence erasure sure it's dogeable but toppa spams hakai and one hit and peach is done for basically

I remember in another thread it was mentioned that Mario Resurrection can save him from EE and Peach have the same Resurrection, I probably should try to check where that had mentioned

I can't find where it was stated that Mario resurrection can bring him back from soul destruction and that might was be something difrent than 1up mushroom

Anyway even if Resurrection is useless, Peach had face people spam projectaile before multiple time and she only need to raise her hands up to seal, So still voting the Princess

Man, someone's gotta make a CRT to give Peach her overdue resistance to Existence Erasure.
I was gonna to do it if it wasn't for the fact that I had never do a CRT by myself in my life

Back