• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peacemaker AP and LS Revisions

Peacemaker is currently Class 1 because he wrestled a gorilla (IRL gorillas have an Class 1 LS):

Class 1 (Wrestled a gorilla. Should be comparable to White Dragon, who tore apart metal. Manhandled Flag in their fight)

But Peacemaker doesn't wrestle the gorilla, the only thing he does is jump on its back and hit it on the head, but he is quickly overpowered . There is no LS feat for Peacemaker in this fight. Peacemaker throwing Rick Flag a few meters or the scaling with White Dragon should be used instead (but Idk how strong it is).

EDIT: According to @Dalesean027 the current AP calc used is dubious so the AP would also need a revision.

Last edited:
He's said he's wrestled a gorilla before in the past. The gorilla in this scene has a butterfly controlling it, which increase the physicality of the host (As seen with the many human characters that it controls). Peacemaker even notes that the gorilla was stronger than usual.

He said that he wrestled a regular gorilla at Burning Man, the gorilla he fought on-screen was amped.
He's said he's wrestled a gorilla before in the past. The gorilla in this scene has a butterfly controlling it, which increase the physicality of the host (As seen with the many human characters that it controls). Peacemaker even notes that the gorilla was stronger than usual.
He said that the gorilla at Burning Man was "far stronger" than Charlie

White Dragon's feats of knocking over a truck and tearing through metal are worth calculating. Rick has Peak Human LS but zero justification for it.
looking at this frame by frame its looking more like he just use KE and face plants into it rather than pushing it so this is dubious
A calc had already been done (30 Kilojoules) but not for the tearing feat.
its brought up since it creates a huge dent but again I think its due to impact KE rather than actually pushing

is there nothing better here?

I think Peacemaker saying that the regular gorilla was stronger is a script error, because right before he says that he says that Charlie was a super gorilla.

I think Peacemaker saying that the regular gorilla was stronger is a script error, because right before he says that he says that Charlie was a super gorilla.
Economos said that Butterfly Charlie was a super gorilla and Peacemaker doubted that because the gorilla he faced at Burning Man was much stronger. He genuinely believed that. Maybe the gorilla at Burning Man was exceptionally strong compared to other gorillas.

what's the reason nothing has happened here exactly? I pointed out the best feat ya have here long ago all ya gotta do is calc it and I can evaluate it?

There are also several feats where Peacemaker characters survived explosions (but unfortunately I only have access to one of them via YouTube, I can't show the feats that come directly from HBO max)

Last edited:
Back