• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paul Blart vs glass joe

Equipment should be fine to keep. Place it in Paul's mall though. Without it, Joe just charges and out does the glue gun Via Sheer LS

So this is mostly a question of Joes superior physical stats and ski vs Paul's Intelligence, and environment. Paul may not physically be able to handle Joe, and up and close Paul's got not much to work with. His taser is alrighty. But Joes physical strength and durability makes it much harder for Paul to do any damage up close. Fortunately. Paul is more of a drop attacks and run. He tries to attack in secret but stay in secret. Paul's best win condition is to beat down Joe slowly using sneak attacks and range. There is Two big things that can screw Paul over.

1. His condition. He may carry a few pieces of candy around. But with how much moving he will need to do. He is going to drain through it pretty quickly. He isn't outlasting Joe stamina wise, and could be his downfall if he ultimately runs out. And in the moment. He has kinda not grabbed sweets he could potentially around the mall due to not really thinking about it. And if the condition hits him and he doesn't have anything on him. It's over. He can't tough it out before Joe walks up and yeets him. Or Paul just blacks out naturally

2. The glue gun. This can screw Paul over on the fact he would expect it to hold Joe down, and go for melee at that point. At the very least, let his guard down. But since Joe is tough enough to tank it and easily can snap through the glue. This is only going to catch Paul off guard and leave him open for a beating. If Joe gets too close. He can take him down via strength and skill. As well. That gun is eventually going to fall apart, taking away his best range option. As it being a glue gun, it kinda broke to pieces after Paul uses it enough. And that screws his best range attack, As let's be real. The other ones suck. The marbles one can cause potential slipping which will let him get out of site. But no actual damage. From there. He has to try sneak attacks and try and get away before getting beating to a pulp

So. Ultimately. Paul isn't winning. A sad day for the Mall. But Paul's got too many issues to handle, unlike Joe. Joes natural much more tough durability can handle shots from the glue gun, and breaking free from it should be like actual cake. His LS easily Rips through it. He is easily more skilled, Boxer who made it to the championship >> Guy who fought with Potentially trained Thugs. Paul's Stamina is what's going to die him in more times. Since Joe is notably tougher than he is stronger, and he already is twice as strong. Paul is going to be putting a lot of energy into trying to put him down. His best weapon to incapacitate people isn't going to incapacitate, and will do damage for only so long. And that's assuming it hits Joe, who is still capable of reacting to and dodging Star punches from Mac at point blank range. So he isn't even going to get all those shots in likely before it breaks on him. And once he has to start doing surprise attacks. Joes better skills and experience is going to allow him to tag Paul eventually if Paul's condition doesn't do it first.

Remember Paul Blart vs Rick Grimes... good times

Hercule wins very very very easily. I may decide to make that thread to also upgrade DBZ wall tiers after the tournament. If your honestly hoping for a loss to stop his record, it's going to happen in the tournament. He isn't winning.

I'll be frank I just wanted to make a match with him.

gat was my first pick becuaee he was the first one to pop into my head

I can get that. But despite my love for punch out. Gat gets through most of that verse if not all fists alone. He solos with a knife

Back