• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patrick VS SCP 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda strooongly leaning towards inconclusive, with a small prefference for patrick due most of his feats being sort of toon force,giving him the upper hand, but i think its a stalemate.

682. Patrick has lots of toonforce, granted, but he has NO toonforce feats that pars him with 682, I think.

682 stomp. I swear "hurr durr Toon force" isn't a damn answer. Being a toon force user doesn't makes you omnipotent for ****'s sake.

SaikouTouhou said:
682 stomp. I swear "hurr durr Toon force" isn't a damn answer. Being a toon force user doesn't makes you omnipotent for ****'s sake.
Awww so Bugs Bunny isn't all powerful (jk). 682 wins.

SaikouTouhou said:
i didnt meant that by supporting the toon force, I just tought it would be a harder to counter kind of reality warping.

I personally think that this is an inconclusive match. Both Patrick and SCP-682 are comparable in terms of durability(Patrick and 682 survives a large explosion) but Patrick doesnt have the required strength to defeat the monster. Plus, Patricks max speed is MFTL and if 682 manage to grab and rip Patrick in half, Patrick will just regenerate and there will be 2 patricks. So, in the end, 682 will just continue to rip him a lot of times and eventually make an army of Patricks that cant be killed by 682 but also, cant kill 682.

I HEREBY SAY THAT THIS VERSUS MATCH IS NOW INCONCLUSIVE

I say probably 682 wins if he can not adapt to toon force if he can adapt to toon force 682 really stomps. In fairness to Patrick if he is able to do something similar to the 999 that would be an inconclusive

682 Stomps even at his weakest form (all patrick will do is get sliced over and over unless if we use the Much faster than light gag feat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back