• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Patreon Supporter Benefits

As many of you likely know, we have launched a Patreon subscription service, so our members can donate to help keep our forum sufficiently financed to continue, and would greatly appreciate help from our community and visitors who are willing to help us out.

To become an active supporter of our community, you should go to https://www.patreon.com/vsbattles and become a monthly member. After we have a sufficiently established presence at Patreon, we will also eventually get the ability to accept less expensive yearly subscriptions.

To show our appreciation for the people with member accounts who help our community in this manner, they will all receive an advertisement-free experience when browsing vsbattles.com as long as they continue to support us, and they will also receive personal blue "Supporter" badges below their usernames, similar to the ones for our staff members.

In order to do so, at Patreon, please choose one of the monthly subscription/membership tiers and use the exact same username as you use in the VS Battles forum.

We will not receive any personal information as long as you use an anonymous email address as your contact information combined with the same username that you use here, and we will only see that along with your membership tier. If you already have a Patreon account with your regular email address or real name, the account in question can easily be updated to use anonymous alternatives before you become a supporter for us.

If Patreon itself (we have not added this feature) asks you if you want to provide your real name and home address to us (that happened to me once), simply opt out of that part.

Here are the current benefits for our supporter tiers:
  • 2 Euros/Month: "Bronze Supporter": No displayed advertisements.
  • 5 Euros/Month: "Silver Supporter": No displayed advertisements. Twice as long forum signature texts.
  • 10 Euros/Month: "Gold Supporter": No displayed advertisements. Twice as long forum signature texts. A tastefully worded brief personal title.
  • 20 Euros/Month: "Diamond Supporter": No displayed advertisements. Twice as long forum signature texts. A tastefully worded brief personal title. An inoffensive image included in one's forum posts signature. The ability to use a bump button to place one's own discussion threads at the top of a forum up to three times a day for more attention and replies.

However, please be careful to not pay more money than you can afford.

For those who cannot support us financially, we of course appreciate if you accept our advertisements and contribute to the financing of our forum in that way instead.

Massive thanks in advance for any help.

View attachment 344
How can i really pay btw
I want to get it but like can i use verve card?

I do not know about Verve, sorry, but Patreon accepts Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal at least.

Here are our current Patreon supporters:

Diamond Supporters: @JTGamer96

Gold Supporters: @BreezeHM, @Agnaa, @wwereymy235

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Benimōru

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya, @PsychoWarper

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

Thanks a massive lot for helping out to all of them.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I'll be resubbing my silver on friday btw

Diamond Supporters: @JTGamer96

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Benimōru

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya, @PsychoWarper

They all need to have their memberships increased by another month. Would you be willing to handle it please, @AKM sama?

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Done.

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Dalesean

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Sans2345

Did you also pay for a Bronze supporter membership? If so, it would be very appreciated if you change your Patreon username accordingly and then tell us about it here. 🙏

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Dalesean

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Sans2345

Did you also pay for a Bronze supporter membership? If so, it would be very appreciated if you change your Patreon username accordingly and then tell us about it here. 🙏
Done

Diamond Supporters: @Omnificence, @wwereymy235

Gold Supporters: @BreezeHM, @Agnaa

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Dalesean027

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Sans2345

If you are one of our supporters, please change your Patreon username accordingly. 🙏

Diamond Supporters: @Omnificence, @wwereymy235

Gold Supporters: @BreezeHM, @Agnaa

Silver Supporters: @Mr._Bambu, @Dalesean027

Bronze Supporters: @DontTalkDT, @Chariot190, @Propellus, @DaReaperMan, @GoodGamerSam, @It_is_i_wyatt, @JnSteHar002, @Maitreya12, @PsychoWarper

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Sans2345

If you are one of our supporters, please change your Patreon username accordingly. 🙏
I took care of it.

Back