• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The King of All Ghosts vs The God of Thunder. Pariah Dark tries to invade Earthrealm and has to face Raiden.

Low 6-B versions (No Crown and Ring Pariah, Unrestricted Raiden), Speed is Equalized. Battle takes place at Raiden's Sky Temple.

Pariah Dark:

Raiden (Mortal Kombat):

Inconclusive:

I don't think it involved the Low 6-B characters but I don't remember.

Well the tier 8s haven't been adjusted so I'll assume it just died or smth, damn I could have bumped Sub Zero vs Geralt lol

Anyway so Pariah's BFR looks pretty good, but Raiden can teleport and do portal stuff so I doubt he's getting banished. Raiden could win by sealing Pariah (He's lost to sealing in the past) or doing purification I think. Mid High Regen is a pain to deal with cause DP ghosts come back fast, but Raiden's got Low Godly (That stuff can take tiers off the table) Skill wise I'll assume they're about equal. AP is pretty much moot here

Anyway Raiden's got NPI so he can punch Pariah at least. Atm I'm leaning on Incon here, this is probably a long and drawn out fight. Raiden likely gets hold of Pariah and fries the daylight out of him, sees him coming back and then whips out Shinnok's amulet and yeets him into it. Meanwhile you could argue that Possessing Raiden mayyyyy work (Raiden has resisted the effects of Shinnok's Amulet which corrupts your body and mind, Soul Manip is moot considering he no sold Shao Khan yeeting an entire planet save for the heroes and him.)

I'm thinking Possession might work, might not kill Raiden but he'll be left incapped I guess. Raiden's not got much win cons besides sealing atm I'm seeing so there's that

Last edited:
I was about to bump this but it seems Raiden has be downgraded to High 8-C so I believe this has become a stomp and thus I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back