• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Parents and Children. Naruto & Sasuke vs Boruto vs Sarada

But can Naruto enter his Kurama influenced state? like when Naruto is weakened or angry? Also which Boruto is this?

I assume no summoning of Gamabunta

Well if I compare parent and children, Sasuke is definitely better than Sarada in almost all stats and usage of the sharingan but Sarada has a bit more techniques ( at least shown ), while Boruto is definitely a better hand to hand user than Naruto and has more jutsus alongside the jogan and karma, though Naruto is definitely more durable, faster, slight ap advantage, and has a healing factor. As for intelligence, while Boruto is more intelligent than Naruto, Naruto does have his fair share of tactics. For now I'll leave my decision for later discussion.

He can use the zero tails. The one tails mode needs him to be emotional (say sasuke dies).

Yeah, summoning 7-A's would make it rather unfair.

Also forgot that Naruto has a massive chakra reserve advantage alongside stamina, As for Teamwork, I see Boruto and Sarada having better teamwork than Naruto and Sasuke

The fact that the fight is between teams is also a thing here.

There is nothing stopping them from deciding to instead switch fighters, with Sasuke going against Boruto and Naruto fighting Sarada. (Or Naruto fighting both due to clones)

If this is a team battle, Sasuke would definitely go for Sarada first due to her having the sharingan or just being another uchiha and Naruto would most likely butt heads with Boruto's personality. In the fight the most likely scenario I see is Sasuke fighting Sarada and eventually beating her with his superior sharingan and stats, though Sarada would make it challenging with her lightning style I believe Sasuke would be able to work around it, as for Naruto and Boruto I believe Naruto would engage in hand to hand and lose making him use multiple shadow clones, since Boruto can't actively control his jogan unless in a dire situation, would make use of his combination of water and lightning style to try to eliminate a number of the clones, eventually leading a battle of Boruto fighting Naruto's army but without a huge aoe attack he would not be able to eliminate most of Naruto's clones. Eventually Boruto would activate the Jogan and maybe use Karma to elminate most of the remaining clones with absorption and his chakra blade, whilst using jogan to pinpoint the real Naruto, causing Naruto to fall into the losing end of things and finally enter his zero tailed state and even things out a bit more when his stats become more superior to Boruto.

In the Grand scale of things, If Naruto can't beat Boruto, Naruto only has to last long enough for Sasuke to beat Sarada and assist Naruto.

Another way is Naruto uses his mass shadow clone jutsu to take on the both of them and Sasuke focuses on one of them for the faster take down and then move on to the next.

Im going with Boruto. In character Boruto would go after his teacher because it's his teacher and Boruto likes to test himself. Boruto compared to Sasuke has the taijutsu advantage because he has been trained by both Hinata and adult Sasuke and is able to use Sasuke's taijutsu without having to use sharingan. Boruto has the versatility advantage with his number of jutsu, his range, elemental advantage and his skill at this time far surpasses Sasuke and Naruto by a lot even as a school student. Boruto is also smarter than them.

He also has knowledge on the sharingan and already has knowledge on the type of person Sasuke is. He has Karma that also gives him thhe advantage of absorbing jutsu and his Boruto stream which blitz's chunins.

Sarada and Naruto is pretty much a one shot tho lol Sarada in character would just genjutsu Naruto since it's him starting with lots of clones

Would boruto reconize kid sasuke at all?

Plus, you say that as if first thing Naruto does isn't flooding the area with clones.

The type of person sasuke is? As an adult, he is completly different in both atitude and fightingstyle.

Can she use genjutsu on that many actually? I don't remember her showing that. Plus... kurama.

I thought sharingan could distinguish between clones??

Also for some reason adult Sasuke taught Boruto the same taijutsu he stole from Kid Lee as a kid and Boruto has seen a picture of Sasuke in Narutos office if I remember correctly

No.

God no. It was specifically pointed out it cannot, with madara being the special snowflake that could.

That... that doesn't mean he knows how sasuke fights... Sasuke prefers to use shuriken, wire and such normally. He is also a lot more brutal than anything adult has likely shown

Adult Sasuke kills kids bro lol

I mean i don't see why he wouldn't assume that Sasuke fights the same as his kid self

Even then if we don't consider Boruto having I tell on his fighting style Boruto still has the taijutsu advantage and he uses his shadow clones as well as Naruto when he mastered them. Boruto's clones gather info as well

I know. Killing on itself isn't brutal at all.

He could assume that, but he would be wrong, because sasuke fights in a completly different way.

You... you think I don't know how shadow clones work? The point is that they aren't fighting one on one, and that realisticly, it would go like this:

They look at each other, sasuke activates his sharingan, boruto and sarada are shocked, sarada activates her sharingan.

Naruto, as tactfull as ever, spawns a few hundred clones, and sasuke goes for the sharingan use first for obvious reasons.

Boruto doesn't reconize sasuke, and if he did he would have a few hundred clones in the way before worring about that.

After that, it's up for debate if sarada can last long enough against Sasuke and Naruto clones for boruto to defeat the clones

Sarada in character destroys the battlefield like she did against the Shin clones tho. Even if Sasuke goes for her Sarada still has more than enough room to destroy the battlefield.

Also Boruto has AOE attacks so they shouldn't even wanna get close when they see Boruto fuse lightning style and water style

They could just evade that. And at most she'll destroy a few tree's, that doesn't change much.

And Naruto can keep spamming them, or agument them with kurama, or have them blast the ninjutsu with his rasengan.

Seriously, you are ignoring so much here...

Boruto can just keep spamming the attacks as well tho. Boruto actually has lots of chakra more than the average ninja but not admits much as Naruto. Even then Boruto would fodderize Narutos clones by himself and that's fact with taijutsu alone. Any jutsu that Naruto uses can get absorbed. I mostly mean Rasengan unless we wanna consider him being able to absorb the clones like Momo lol which makes this a stump.

In a fight one against Naruto I don't see how Naruto would come out on top against Boruto. This is basically Naruto vs Neji or Kimimaro all over again. No Naruto vs Sasuke part 1 all over again. Boruto's taijutsu turns the clones into smoke. I don't know how much Kurama influence would increase them tho tbf but regular Naruto gets beat pretty easily.

Now with Sarada and Sasuke it can go either way but Sasuke may win

Absorbing jutsu will get him exhausted and you know it.

And fodderizing kurama amped clones, sure...

No. Neji and Kimimaru are a whole tier above boruto, which made them able to get around kurama amping. And even then, naruto one-hit K.O.-d neji with kurama.

It amped Naruto enough to one-shot neji.

And please, stop acting like they are fighting separatly. Naruto would go for both Sarada and Boruto, sasuke would go for Sarada.

No it doesn't Boruto has shown to be able to adapt to the Karma Seal because he didn't faint the second when he absorbed a 7C attack

Lol no Boruto is literally in the same tier as Neji without Kaiten

Naruto going after both Boruto and Sarada would just make it worse because he would get in Sasuke's way in character and Boruto could just formulate a plan

Also what doesn Kuram enhanced Naruto even scale to??? Boruto's Rasengan hurts 8A and 7C characters

What? He still loses a lot of stamina by using it. Saying he does it once is one thing, saying he does so dozens of times is another entierly.

Yeah, neji is as strong as Boruto. And he got one-shot.

No. He wouldn't be, because they are good at teamwork and because a bunch of clones attacking Sarada would not be problematic at all to sasuke.

Kurama amped Naruto lolnoped Orochimaru's snakes, whom are 8-A. Boruto can't, and doesn't, spam rasengan either. And it still counters your main point, which was that he could AOE them away.

My main point was against normal clones. This match shouldn't have been made if Naruto is a whole tier higher than Boruto if we wanna be fair. Boruto's profile hasn't even been upgraded yet

AstralKing7 said:
My main point was against normal clones. This match shouldn't have been made if Naruto is a whole tier higher than Boruto if we wanna be fair. Boruto's profile hasn't even been upgraded yet
You... You didn't even read the OP?

I am not wasting my time like this.

A zero tailed naruto is not that much stroger either, and he has no way to enter other states without sasuke dying

Sasuke and Naruto has shown quite a bit of teamwork if pressed. Way I see it...

1. Naruto spams clones all day while Sasuke hides among them for a surprise attack in a way reminiscent of their tricking out Zabuza.

2. Naruto drops Gamabunta and calls it a day.

As far as I can say is Boruto does outclass normal Naruto, though Boruto does not have the ability to completely beat Naruto before Naruto enters a Kurama influenced state and using a powerful attack might actually instigate him to enter that state like the time Sasuke drove a chidori to his chest and then he regenerates. Throughout the entire series Naruto has been shown to be durable and has a lot of stamina even outside his Kurama influenced state, he was able to take hits from a partially transformed Gaara and strike just as hard, also Boruto is not comparable to Kimimaro in terms of skill or any other stat, Kimimaro was able to fight in melee with a drunken Lee which has a far more unpredictable fighting style even without the cursed seal, and Naruto has grown stronger since the Neji fight. And in a kurama influenced state his stats far surpasses Boruto. Kama is not really that effective, using it causes Boruto extreme exhaustion and pain. And what's more this is a team battle, Naruto's multi-shadow clone jutsu is really useful in this and Sasuke could beat Sarada before Boruto can beat Naruto.

Back