• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pandora vs Slender Man: DDtank vs The Slender Mythos

Pandora vs The Slender Man

• Speed is equalized
  • Slender Man is in his second key
  • Pandora is in their first key, everything above 9-B restricted
  • Battle takes place at a playground
Queen Ant:

Ancient god of death and despair: 2

Last edited:
So, what is the slender first move?
Pandora will start with summoning ants or try to shot arrows in him
Invisibility, Stalking, paralysis, sometimes mind manipulation. He starts with hax making someone vulnerable then attacks physically.

arrows shot at him would be absorbed into him.

Invisibility, Stalking, paralysis, sometimes mind manipulation. He starts with hax making someone vulnerable then attacks physically.

arrows shot at him would be absorbed into him.
If Pandora can't t see him, she Will problaby start with shockwaves to hit him.

If she see her arrows got absorbed she Will start use her Ice Arrow to try freeze him

Maybe? He’d probably kill her before she freezes all his tentacles though considering he has so many.
Well, Slender don't have a stamina section, so he don't have a pain endure feat.
He will be at least slowly by The pain for having a tentacle freeze

Well, Slender don't have a stamina section, so he don't have a pain endure feat.
He will be at least slowly by The pain for having a tentacle freeze
He never really gets hurt. Ever. Most of his stamina feats are for stalking, but even then we don’t get a whole lot of insight on what he does, how long it takes, etc. he has unknown not because we don’t know what he’s capable of, it’s more of we don’t have enough context on his stamina feats

Regardless, if she takes too long to get all his tentacles she’ll just pass out from a panic attack.

Unless she opens with ice arrows immediately I’m voting slender man.

She can’t even see him, so she’s going to be extremely lost throughout the whole fight. I don’t even think she would be able to notice the arrows getting absorbed to know to switch (which also makes not even be able to confirm a hit, leaving her more lost). But that assumes she really even gets to start fighting, and isn’t mind controlled before she finds slender man, or is driven into a blind panic attack from his presence.

She can’t even see him, so she’s going to be extremely lost throughout the whole fight. I don’t even think she would be able to notice the arrows getting absorbed to know to switch (which also makes not even be able to confirm a hit, leaving her more lost). But that assumes she really even gets to start fighting, and isn’t mind controlled before she finds slender man, or is driven into a blind panic attack from his presence.
He will stop being invisible once he wishes to attack, so he won’t stay invisible while attacking.

Well, If she starting getting desesperate, she start using her abilities to try to save herself, like summoning or using her only AoE attack

Does he count using other powers as invisible, I thought he just physically attacked non invisible.

Though he also still tries to blend in with the surroundings environment like trees and stuff, so that’s still going to be very confusing for her.

Does he count using other powers as invisible, I thought he just physically attacked non invisible.
He'll use his powers while invisible (to an extent), but wont physically attack invisible.

If it really came down to it, Slender Man could just convince Pandora to trust him. the dude on the regular convinces people (despite being a known menace by some towns and the government) to trust him and follow him into his forest.

Well, If she starting getting desesperate, she start using her abilities to try to save herself, like summoning or using her only AoE attack
Then I find it likely she’s not going to be able to use it before being overwhelmed.

“He'll use his powers while invisible (to an extent), but wont physically attack invisible.”

Yeah, that’s what I thought. Then she’s still going to be very lost for 90% of the fight and is going to be mostly incapacitated by the time he finally does physically attack her.

So, Pandora mainly wincon is shot a ice arrow in Slenderman body.
Slender mainly wincon is made her Crazy or beat her with his tentacles.

A question

What type of playground they are? A big one, a park's plaground, a small one.

Because, judging by pandora's boss fight it's her on character she tries to climb something to be able to shoot from above

A question

What type of playground they are? A big one, a park's plaground, a small one.

Because, judging by pandora's boss fight it's her on character she tries to climb something to be able to shoot from above
I had a kindergarden playground in mind.

Though, i dont think any playgrounds have any equipment which would be taller than a guy who's comparable to a giant tree in height

I had a kindergarden playground in mind.

Though, i dont think any playgrounds have any equipment which would be taller than a guy who's comparable to a giant tree in height
I'm leaning more towards Slender man's victory, but I'm investigating the profile

Why Slenderman don't have Additional Limbs in his second key?

So, Slender will lose his second key
a good hand of all his abilities from his second key are going into his first though. so this can still work.

he's also getting pretty busted mind manipulation with the new page, so he'd arguably be better off than before.

Back