• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pandora Nymph revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to draw some attention to Nymph while @Kaltias is still working on the series revision. Nymph has always been the Sage from Marvel of the SnO girls. She not meant for combat mostly stealth and support. She only has one combat move and thats a sound blast. How ever that was base Nymph. The Pandora system has blessed Nymph with new powers to the point she is able to fight in combat. With this new power she is even able to surpassed Uranus Queen Ikaros in powers. I'll just show feats on how powerful she has gotten.

Attack Potency: Nymph is able to take down 24 melan Uranus Queen Ikaros in one shot. Melan Ikaros scales off Ikaros. Base Ikaros is able to tank several country level hits. Uranus Queen is able to take a far more punishment.

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.42.33 AM
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.43.10 AM
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.43.18 AM
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.43.31 AM
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.43.43 AM

She was also able to tank a blast and shut down Zeus, the anti air system that protects the sky and Synpase(continent) to buy some time. This is the same system that is stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros, who can destroy a continent and a evolved Chaos.

Sora-no-otoshimono-4569975

Sora-no-otoshimono-4569977

Sora-no-otoshimono-4569979
This only should be multi continental. zeus is stronger than a fixed Uranus Queen Ikaros, who is able to destroy a continent. The system is also stronger than evolved Chaos, who is stronger than Uranus Queen Ikaros.

Uranus Queen demolished them iirc.

Also Pandora Nymph already scales from Ikaros Melan

Kaltias said:
Uranus Queen demolished them iirc.

Also Pandora Nymph already scales from Ikaros Melan
Huh? Pandora Mode Ikaros killed them not uranus queen. They were created to be far stronger than uranus queen since Minos could not get Ikaros core. Panora Nymph killed 24 melan ikaros, who stats are why better than ikaros before pandora mode in one shot. She also tanked a blast and defeated a system that stronger than Uranus Queen and Pandora Chaos, who is also stronger than uranus queen.

True, I mixed them up. Although I think that we already scale her to 6-B for that

Kaltias said:
True, I mixed them up. Although I think that we already scale her to 6-B for that
should not that feat be continental? She killed 24 angeloids with country to large country durablity in one shot. She also tanked and defeated Zeus. Would not that be large continental to multi?

I think that we usually rate things like that as "at least Country level, likely higher". Also the Melan are only Country level due to base Ikaros's downgrade

Kaltias said:
I think that we usually rate things like that as "at least Country level, likely higher". Also the Melan are only Country level due to base Ikaros's downgrade
Well base Ikaros was able to take country level hits in base form and even more while in Uranus queen mode. You have to remember that Ikaros durability is greater than her AP. Melan Ikaros have better everything than Ikaros except the Pandora mode system.

I do believe that Ikaros Melan deserves an "at least 6-B", given that she stomped base Astraea who is >Ikaros who is "at least Low 6-B, likely 6-B". But I don't think that it's worth a tier jump.

Kaltias said:
I do believe that Ikaros Melan deserves an "at least 6-B", given that she stomped base Astraea who is >Ikaros who is "at least Low 6-B, likely 6-B". But I don't think that it's worth a tier jump.
What about the Zeus shot?

Maybe i'm looking at it the wrong way but it doesn't seems like she tanked a shot. Also she has not destroyed it, she just jammed the system.

A pretty impressive hacking feat, but not AP

Kaltias said:
Maybe i'm looking at it the wrong way but it doesn't seems like she tanked a shot. Also she has not destroyed it, she just jammed the system.

A pretty impressive hacking feat, but not AP
That is the same attack she used to kill several melans. With the same attack she had enough power to tank its blast that way stronger than Ikaros and Pandora Chaos.

Actually, it seems that she is hacking the Melans as well. Look ar it, they are intact but they are screeching in pain.

Also way stronger than Ikaros=Melan Ikaros, so that's kinda redundant. And isn't Pandora Chaos supposed to be astronomically stronger than her?

Kaltias said:
Actually, it seems that she is hacking the Melans as well. Look ar it, they are intact but they are screeching in pain.

Also way stronger than Ikaros=Melan Ikaros, so that's kinda redundant. And isn't Pandora Chaos supposed to be astronomically stronger than her?
No, Chaos, who was already stronger than Ikaros before she reached Pandora mode early in the series when she absorbed Seiren, an angeloid who had enough power to defeat Uranus Queen Ikaros. She went pandora mode 2 when she absorbed the entire melan army powers and added it on to her. Who then had enough power to destroy synpase and all its weapons. Also Nymph hacking is strong enough to cause mental and physical damage. It's basically telepathy mixed with other powers.

Kaltias said:
Yes, it's very good hacking. But it isn't AP
Her hacking has shown to used to cause physical damage. It not limited actual systems and minds. Either way her paradise song has harmed Pandora Chaos, who tanked a shot from Zeus. Her hacking in pandora mode is a physical attack.

Kasyacarey said:
Kaltias said:
Yes, it's very good hacking. But it isn't AP
Her hacking has shown to used to cause physical damage. It not limited actual systems and minds. Either way her paradise song has harmed Pandora Chaos, who tanked a shot from Zeus. Her hacking in pandora mode is a physical attack and hacking.

Well, Zeus>>>>>>Ikaros Melan>>>>>>Ikaros=baseline 6-B. Not enough for a tier jump imo

Kaltias said:
Well, Zeus>>>>>>Ikaros Melan>>>>>>Ikaros=baseline 6-B. Not enough for a tier jump imo
No, Zeus is still powerful than Pandora Nymph and Ikaros. Its the ultimate defense system for Synapse and the air. Nymph only had enough power to tank one shot and briefly shut it down to enter synapse. As part of King Minos plan Pandora 2 Chaos had enough power to oneshot Synapse along with Zeus and the many other weapons on Synapse.

She took out 24 melan angeloids with ease. Country level is 7 teratons. She took out 24 in one shot. 24*7 is 168 teraton which is 168 teratons. That is large country level. She also had enough power with the same attack to tank an attack from Zeus and shut it down for a moment.

That's not how it works tho. Evem an attack 8 times stronger than their dura would kill them all. Also you can't scale Nymph from someone supposedly much stronger than her

Kaltias said:
That's not how it works tho. Evem an attack 8 times stronger than their dura would kill them all. Also you can't scale Nymph from someone supposedly much stronger than her
Wym thats not how it works? If I destroy 24 countries at once that meet country level standards then I should be large country level. The melans durabilty were country level. Nymph killing just one would be country level but she killed 24 of them.

Nah, that would be calc stacking. Destroying 24 country level characters isn't the same as destroying a country 24 times as large, because none of the characters can tank anywhere near this level of power

Kaltias said:
Nah, that would be calc stacking. Destroying 24 country level characters isn't the same as destroying a country 24 times as large, because none of the characters can tank anywhere near this level of power
huh? They easily scale from Ikaros in durabilty. Base Ikaros took multiple country level hits. It took one punch from Melan Ikaros to destroy Astraea shield, which is country level and stronger than Ikaros' shield. If Nymph destroyed one, she would be country level as her profile stats. She didn't destroy 1. She took out 24 of them.

Yes, but none of the Melan individually can take a High 6-B attack. Also feats can be outliers. If tanking a hit from Zeus makes her stronger than Ikaros, it's an outlier because Ikaros is supposed to be much stronger than her

Kaltias said:
Yes, but none of the Melan individually can take a High 6-B attack. Also feats can be outliers. If tanking a hit from Zeus makes her stronger than Ikaros, it's an outlier because Ikaros is supposed to be much stronger than her
Yes, that is why Nymph is large country level. She tanked one shot and she shut it down. She did not tank multiple shots like Chaos did tho. Tanking a shot should still be a feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back