• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palossand vs Half Monster Garou

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized, both are 7-A. This is Garou right before his fight with Darkshine. SBA. This is a shiny Palossand so both match colors.

Black palace of sand: GyroNutz

He attac, he attac even stronger, but most importantly, he adapt:

Inconclusive:

Shiny Palossand
6860307-2285396e-9cef-4be2-b53e-ae9be48fbbf1

The Pokemon profiles used here aren't limited by moveslots and have every move they can learn naturally or through breeding.

GlaceonGamez471 said:
The Pokemon profiles used here aren't limited by moveslots and have every move they can learn naturally or through breeding.
I see, thanks for letting me know. I removed it.

Palossand is Comparable to Abomasnow who is Comparable fully evolved to Tyranitar, who is stronger than his pre-evolution Pupitar who has a feat of 531 MT. So, Palossand is beyond 531 MT.

Garou could overpowered Darkskine, who could hold his own against Bang, who together with Bomb, could shatter Elder Centipede's armor, who is Comparable to Gouketsu who has a 203.15487571701720526 MT feat. So, I guess Garou should be above 101.577437859 MT.

Palossand upscales from 531 megatons while Garou scales to 203.154875717 megatons

Edit: Ninja'd

Palossand is about 4 times faster than Garou, you may want to equalize speed

Speed is equalized. I'll go sleep, tomorrow i'll go back here and count the votes.

I mean, it's a gigantic advantage in close combat, and given who garou is I feel like that would be really relevant

Fighting is one of those types we don't equalize

The real cal howard said:
4x isn't blitzworthy. We need to stop equalizing speed so much. Not tryna rag on anyone of course.
This Garou is MHS+. Palossand is Relativistic.

Actually wait, does Garou have to defeat the sand castle itself or the ghost possessing it to win?

The sand castle, otherwise i think this would be a stomp, not sure how you guys treat these pokemons here.

But surely Palossand refers to the ghost that makes the sand castle sentient?

If i specified in the OP that Garou only gotta destroy the physical possession of the ghost in order to win, would that be alright?

It depends on if there is any sand that pallo could use to reform himself with. I don't remember one possessing other objects.

00potato said:
It depends on if there is any sand that pallo could use to reform himself with. I don't remember one possessing other objects.
With relavistic speed it wouldn't be a problem for Palossand to go to a beach and reform itself. It can also make itself tougher by absorbing nearby water.

Back