• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page creation for Polaris (Marvel Comics)

Her weaknesses and notable attacks/techniques sections are blank, so that needs to be fixed. There’s no explanation for her having planetary range with her powers, and it seems that you forgot to link a scan for her stopping Cap’s shield.

There’s also some weird formatting issues.

Her tier says “Likely 10-A” but her Attack Potency doesn’t have the “Likely,” and her energy manipulation tier has the same issue, but reversed.

For her striking strength, it should be “Athlete Class”, not “Athlete level”.

I was gonna mention that it lacks a lot but then realised it's an X character. Probably has like 1k appearances lol

Also kinda nice to see RTs having sources these days. Makes it easier

pol_pot.png

pol_pot_pool.png

pol_pot_pool_put.png

pol_pot_pool_put_par.png

Also got renders for her

Last edited:
Bio Manip: Can creates electromagnetic bursts within others' brains - X-Factor Vol 1 135

Attack Reflection: Reflected radiation waves back onto her attacker - in file already

More Impressive Magnetism Manipulation: Can manipulate elements even if they have only trace metals - Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 426

More Impressive Forcefield Creation: and can even surround entire spaceships with them - X-Men: Emperor Vulcan Vol 1 4

Cloth Manip/Weapon Creation (?): Can create armor out of silverware - Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 425

More Impressive Energy Manipulation: Dissipated Danger's energy blast - All-New X-Factor Vol 1 4

Deconstruction: Shattered Danger into pieces - All-New X-Factor Vol 1 4

Some P&A I could muster. She has real funky scaling going btw

Athlete Level physically (should be comparable to Jean Grey and other X-Men physically)
Don't presume this.
This makes this feat irrelevant tbh
This is actually through Polaris crushing his own armor into him, read the scan abit more
Mehhh Havok isn't really going MAX STRENGTH there tbh, that has a toll on his body, usually.
Warlock is a rigid 3-C. Don't use it for a HIGH 6-C justification
Blocks a casual blast from Mephisto.
Mephisto is 3-C, see above.
Gifted (Is a long-time member of the X-Men and has a PhD in geophysics)
First part is irrelevant
Standard Tactics:

Weaknesses:

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Key:
Randomly left empty for no reason whatsoever.

In general the file has alot of typos, and you randomly list LS and Stamina unknown

What are the anti feats that put her there, because she got 2 3-c feats you mentioned
Getting overpowered by Storm, getting pinned down by Havok, in general doing fuckall to the Hulk.

In general her 3-C AP is wonk given Warlock just busts out the restraints anyways, and I don’t vibe with scaling casual blasts to max output

Last edited:
(can contend with her father.[10] She also believes herself to be comparable to him.[11])
To clarify this, the first scan is kinda wonk because if you read it, Magneto’s actively showing restraint against her there. She should scale, but imo its a downscale.

Anyways her AP should be
Human level physically, up to City level with powers (Can oneshot Ms. Marvel and Model 16 Iron Man, and match Magneto, although he likely held back)
First two scans come from like, Magneto: Dark Seduction #4, and the last one is already on the file

Also I believe Lorna should get a note stating she got stronger with her powers overtime. I say this because modern Polaris keeps saying claims “you thought I was weaker but I’m not“ to people who should have a very reliable gauge of her powers, and in general she now matches people who she was explicitly stated as weaker than i.e Magneto.

Not a new tier, just a lower value.

What are the anti feats that put her there, because she got 2 3-c feats you mentioned
Obviously because it's more of a hax thing. Also don't think she did anything to warlock. Plus the reference is wrong for that one.

Anyway, back to Mephisto. Mephisto's levels are all over the place in that arc and really hard to judge what the author wanted to do there. One second he is strong, the other, not so much. So, I think that arc stuff can be ignored - at least for scaling.

Also what's the reasoning for Class G? Like do we know how much those things weigh or..?

Sorry I was off for while but yes her downscaling from mags works I can update it to fit

I've done some work on it but idk if it would be considered done in any sense, so I don't mind if you make an echo file

I made the file

It looks good but I do have a question. I'd need to find a scan but would Lorna not qualify for athlete level since it's established, at least with a lot of the older X-Men, that they regularly train in the danger room?

Meh I think unless they're actively shown doing physical training I disagree, Danger Room can very well just be for power/reaction training.

Back