• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi's Surprise to Pierce the Heavens!

Not working fast enough, presumably.

Well, he can increase his chances from 0%, but he can't instantly make them certain to happen.

At least, that's my headcanon on the matter. We don't really get elaboration on it.

Ohh, I see then. My vote goes to Medaka from my reasoning and previous reasons from other people. Plus, the knowledge about the unlikelihood of Kittan making his Probability manipulation increase instantly.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
you missed my vote for Medaka, aswell as Apies.
You never voted. Only gave reasons for Medaka.

Also we should probably let Matt formulate an actual argument before we add it.

And wait for grace to actually pass. There's still a vote for Kittan.

And actually wait for there to be 7 votes for Medak- wow you people are unattentive. Hold your dang horses, I know you're excited to see your favorite Paradotic Mary Sue win, but we've got to maintain some semblance of order.

Okay, let me argue.

First, Kittan is much stronger and would one-shot Medaka with physical blows. Secondly he is a much better fighter and would have the advantage in a brawl.

Thirdly, his Probability Manipulation is far above any NLF Hax you can abuse to give Medaka the victory. Kittan made a battle that had a calculated mathematical victory probability of 0%, and won through it. He had 0% chance of success and still did it.

You can bring up stuff like The Hero, All Fiction and whatnot, and say that it applies narrative causality to the battle, something that is in fact agreed not to be applicable in VsMatches, but the truth of the matter that it isn't that good.

It defeating Aijimu is an Outlier and cannot be applied to matches. The best it's went against was Moon level opponents.

And even when arguing with Ajimu, it still can't compare to Manipulation that makes Kittan go from 0% chance to complete victory.

He would win.

@ Matt

I agree with that (although I think Medaka is the more skilled fighter of the two), but I don't see how he can get around resurrection, wound re-opening, and Book Maker/The End

Matthew Schroeder said:
Okay, let me argue.
First, Kittan is much stronger and would one-shot Medaka with physical blows. Secondly he is a much better fighter and would have the advantage in a brawl.

Thirdly, his Probability Manipulation is far above any NLF Hax you can abuse to give Medaka the victory. Kittan made a battle that had a calculated mathematical victory probability of 0%, and won through it. He had 0% chance of success and still did it.

You can bring up stuff like The Hero, All Fiction and whatnot, and say that it applies narrative causality to the battle, something that is in fact agreed not to be applicable in VsMatches, but the truth of the matter that it isn't that good.

It defeating Aijimu is an Outlier and cannot be applied to matches. The best it's went against was Moon level opponents.

And even when arguing with Ajimu, it still can't compare to Manipulation that makes Kittan go from 0% chance to complete victory.

He would win.
ok first off you are being a hypocrite and downplaying medakaverse as usual

you say pro medaka votes have NLF logic then you say kittan can do ANYTHING including bypass every single medaka hax and somehow kill her for good with no soul destructrion/absorb/power nullification

he could have just raised his chances by 0.000001% do you have PROOF of what you are claiming? do you have PROOF it becomes 100%?

just because he did something he had a 0% chance of doing does not mean he makes everything 100% possible

that is the same logic as yhwach and bleach fanwankers saying he can automatically choose a future he wins and thus defeat anyone even people stronger than himself

when in reality what would happen is there would just simply be no future where he has winning conditions

to assume he can do anything is literally the definition of an NLF and we are going to need actual proof from you

can he 1 shot the one above all with it too? the dude literally died

why didnt he have a 100% chance of living if his ability is limitless and guarantees 100% success on everything?

https://i.imgur.com/RI0fax2.png

he literally has no way to bypass any of medaka's hax or kill her for good because all fiction activates post mortem and revives her

that is being VERY generous just saying he can somehow null encounter

he has no way to soul destruct/absorb/power nullify which is medaka's weakness

I vote for medaka for reasons stated above as well as my him being incapable of winning

best case scenario for kittan it is inconclusive but certainly not a victory

Physical advantage of that margin means nothing here. He can one shot Medaka as much as he wants but no amount of that puts her down permanently. All Fiction brings her back again and again

Show me scans of Kittan using his probability manipulation on someone star level or above. All Fiction can resurrect from anything he throws at her. Medaka doesn't even need The Hero to defeat him

The ability of The Hero was decided to be not purely relient on the theory of narative causality, even if that is what the power deconstructs. It is plot manipulation, and just as applicable as any other form of it. Also Explain Why Any of her other powers would not apply in vs battles, if that is what you are claiming. Worse comes to worse, All Fiction erases spiral power on a universal scale with her conceptual manipulation. Universal conceptual erasure is something that has been demonstrated by a lesser user.

Wanna explain how its an outlier? Don't forget it also applies to beings comparable to Ajimu. And trillions of times it was used on Ajimu. How many times does something need to happen before it stops being an outlier? Somewhere under a trillion I would guess. Ajimu, even with raw on screen feats, is still far superior to Kittan's showings. Star level > small planet level

Show me an example of Kittan using spiral power for straight up victory manipulation via percentages. Sure he can force attacks to land and take effect, but Kittan never showed flat out battle outcome determination

For someone so ready to push the NLF button at all times, you sure seem to be playing those cards yourself.

@DMAU

I made it clear I was voting for her twice, but If you want it stated more clearly for a 3rd time. Then I vote Medaka for the reasons I already stated

Both the Anime and the movie states that the succes rate of it is 0 but did it anyway because he awakend his spiral power.

The biggest issue here like I stated before with Kittan. He had probability manipulation in order to destroy the Spiral Death Field Generator, but not survive the explosion after Spiral Death Field Generator.

If Kittan 0% success rate was still that good he should have been able to destroy Spiral Death Field Generator and still survive the explosion without dying. However, he still died that shows a weakness in his probability manipulation. All of his probability 0% was placed o destroying not surviving.

Examples, Kittan uses his Probability manipulation to survive being erased by All Fiction (aka Spiral Death Field Generator), but Scar Dead re-opens all his wounds to kill him once again (aka explosion after the Spiral Death Field Generator).

Kittan goes for the one-shot AP with probability manipulation to break through Encounter (aka Spiral Death Field Generator), but All Fiction has its Causality Manipulation erase causes and effects of the one-shot (aka explosion after the Spiral Death Field Generator).

Back