• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi's Surprise to Pierce the Heavens!

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
C'mon man, why are you doing this?
Because I wanted to.

And I was actually interested in how Medaka's PIS and Kittan's ability to raise his probability from 0% would clash.

Well, I'm joking but.... Isn't her PIS ability considered a plot manipulation? And Plot manipulation is stronger than Probability manipulation, right?

Generally.

But this is rather Strong Probability Manipulation.

Well, the probability manipulation can affect high 1-C characters like Anti-spiral so we know how strong it is but the PIS? The best feat it can get is affecting Najimi and we don't know how strong Najimi is.

Obviously not as strong.

Personally, I think the debate lies in Medaka's other Hax, to see if she can stop herself from getting one-shot by Small Planetary AP.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Well, the probability manipulation can affect high 1-C characters like Anti-spiral so we know how strong it is but the PIS? The best feat it can get is affecting Najimi and we don't know how strong Najimi is.
Actually, i've been wondering, how strong do we assume chracters are for ability scaling with dimensions?

Actually, i've been wondering, how strong do we assume chracters are for ability scaling with dimensions?

One dimention higher means infinitely stronger than the lower dimensions, I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SBA is strongest versions used.

Anyways, Yeah, Probability Manipulation would probably raise his chances of resisting Encounter to 100%.

Although... Hmm, I don't know if Kittan can raise it quickly enough. It's not like Simon where he got immensely stronger, all we know is that he did something with a 0% chance.

Sorry, but can All Fiction do anything here in this match? Like, make his probability manipulation non-existent. Probably not in-character and more kumagawa like way of using it's ability but still, I'm asking.

Yeah, she could probably wipe out spiral energy from existence too. But, as you say, OOC.

Maybe she can copy and Master his control of spiral energy and perfect it using the end. Or master her own spiral energy since everyone has spiral energy and because of verse equalization. Then use the spiral energy to manipulate probability like Kittan and his gang always do.

Doesn't she have to know what it is first?

Kitten's definitely not going to stop to give that.

Does she immediately Scar Dead her opponents?

And he could probably resist the crush with Probability Manipulation.

Okay. She can copy abilities instantly but I'm not sure she could copy the drill if it's mechanical. She could probably copy his probability manipulation and spiral powah though.

You can't exactly Witness Spiral Power.

She needs to see or hear it though. How can you "see" a probability manipulation? Also she starts with pounding someone to submission. Which isn't nice for her.

Kittan should become the next spammed character.

Except he's kinda one of the most haxed Low 5-Bs come to think of it...

Wait.....

Leaves thread to check the "Strongest of the wiki" one

Because Gurren Lagann scaling is honestly wack.

To start why is the stuff he scales to 5-A?

He probably shouldn't even scale to Arc Gurren Lagann though.

Back