• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ozy either goes 6-A or dies via AP difference. That is deathwings only wincon. Servants inherently resist everything he has.

By serious, I assume you mean bloodlusted, so yeah.
No, not when bloodlusted, he used it on like the strongest human Mage while literally talking to the ruler of magic. I mean when he's actually serious about a fight. Which he won't at first cause Egyptian Dio looks like a god damn human with pretty cat things not even the size of his claws.

Essentially, possession is in-character, but he'd toy around in melee first. This fight Essentially is decided on how Ozy reacts to a big ass 90-meter black dragon.

No, not when bloodlusted, he used it on like the strongest human Mage while literally talking to the ruler of magic. I mean when he's actually serious about a fight. Which he won't at first cause Egyptian Dio looks like a god damn human with pretty cat things not even the size of his claws.
OK.

How fast does the possession take? That will decide whether Ozy nukes him fast enough before whatever his name is gets serious and possesses him. Instant? Takes a few seconds?

OK.

How fast does the possession take? That will decide whether Ozy nukes him fast enough before whatever his name is gets serious and possesses him. Instant? Takes a few seconds?
It's very much instant.

It's very much instant.
KK.

Depends on whoever acts first. Ozy is an arrogant prick like Gilgamesh, and I don't imagine either of them getting serious against a dragon when they've probably seen way worse shit lol.

Deathwing wins I guess :/

KK.

Depends on whoever acts first. Ozy is an arrogant prick like Gilgamesh, and I don't imagine either of them getting serious against a dragon when they've probably seen way worse shit lol.

Deathwing wins I guess :/
Deathwing just... won't get serious right away with a human.(I know ozy isn't one but Deathwing doesn't know that) He did it because he didn't trust Ronin(I think) at all, He never used it in the present cause he was casual even in the end.

Id also note that Ozy cant just put a big ass hole in Deathwing because been there, done that, doesn't work.
R.4c6e02ddc43997109dc847c052d78693

Deathwing just... won't get serious right away with a human.(I know ozy isn't one but Deathwing doesn't know that) He did it because he didn't trust Ronin(I think) at all, He never used it in the present cause he was casual even in the end.

Id also note that Ozy cant just put a big ass hole in Deathwing because been there, done that, doesn't work.
R.4c6e02ddc43997109dc847c052d78693
OK.

I kinda didn't need that information since I already agree that deathwing wins but OK.

OK.

I kinda didn't need that information since I already agree that deathwing wins but OK.
I was clarifying that no, Deathwing absolutely will not possess before at least one 6-A attack comes out, which that depends on how it hits.

I was clarifying that no, Deathwing absolutely will not possess before at least one 6-A attack comes out, which that depends on how it hits.
I also mentioned how Ozy probably isn't going to attempt to 6-A nuke him via being an arrogant prick, unless him doing so is something he just does without being serious regularly.

I'm not knowledgeable about him, so I imagined it's like EA where Ozy just won't use it unless he thinks the opponent is worthy. If I'm wrong about this, correct me.

I'm not knowledgeable about him, so I imagined it's like EA where Ozy just won't use it unless he thinks the opponent is worthy. If I'm wrong about this, correct me.
Not really the case, considering Deathwing is far, far, far, FAR bigger then any dragon in Nasuverse, Ozy may just get serious immediately once Deathwing one-shots the happy holidays out of the Sphynxes.

But it also depends on how the 6-A attack hits, if it smashes Deathwing's back at all, Then Elementium kind of just throws its indestructability and lolnos it while falling off. if it hits the head then Deathwing's jaw is left behind and that's it.
Well, should we wait for more fate supporters to come?
I'm decently knowledgeable on Ozy, and I can say that Deathwing's appearance may get him serious immediately.

But it also depends on how the 6-A attack hits, if it smashes Deathwing's back at all, Then Elementium kind of just throws its indestructability and lolnos it while falling off. if it hits the head then Deathwing's jaw is left behind and that's it.
Can you describe how the 6-A attack goes off then? There's usually a gif for noble phantasms in the notable attacks section but Ozy doesn't have one lol.

Can you describe how the 6-A attack goes off then? There's usually a gif for noble phantasms in the notable attacks section but Ozy doesn't have one lol.
Denderus Lightbulb would hit Deathwing in the face if Deathwing doesn't dodge/throw his back at it it cause its a giant ass ball of whatever 6-A attack. Ramesseum Tentyris comes from top and bottom, IE it would knock off Deathwing's plates once and possibly kill next.
Also Deathwing seems to be a perfect opponent for Lord Takeru
He would stomp Deathwing.

Denderus Lightbulb would hit Deathwing in the face if Deathwing doesn't dodge/throw his back at it it cause its a giant ass ball of whatever 6-A attack. Ramesseum Tentyris comes from top and bottom, IE it would knock off Deathwing's plates once and possibly kill next.
OK. This makes things a bit more interesting.

So, if it's as you said and Ozy gets serious, and the attack goes off as you say it does, then Ozy would win. But again, it's circumstantial because nothing says Deathwing can't dodge the first attack. But if the 2nd attack, the huge ******* pyramids, crash into Deathwing before he can dodge again, that would give Ozy the win, or it would just really piss Deathwing off and cause Ozy to get possessed.

OK. This makes things a bit more interesting.

So, if it's as you said and Ozy gets serious, and the attack goes off as you say it does, then Ozy would win. But again, it's circumstantial because nothing says Deathwing can't dodge the first attack. But if the 2nd attack, the huge ******* pyramids, crash into Deathwing before he can dodge again, that would give Ozy the win, or it would just really piss Deathwing off and cause Ozy to get possessed.
The giant pyramids would only hit Elementium and get shrugged off the first time/would make a big ass hole in Deathwing.

Back