• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Electricity says "No U" to Aura, Raiden is just as much if not more experienced and has a staggering AP advantage of 4x.

Liu Kang might be more fair, but Raiden Low Diffs at worst

Ozpin gets a taste of Mortal Kombat for reasons above

Hey, if the match is gonna happen, I'll at least FRA

The GOAT of Thunder takes this FRA.

Although, if I have to add my own reasons later, I will.

You do realize the 1.4 Megatons thing was specifically Prime Ozpin's AP, right

The calc for the storm was 286.934484194 Kilotons, 5x is 1.4 Megatons.

DMUA said:
You do realize the 1.4 Megatons thing was specifically Prime Ozpin's AP, right
The calc for the storm was 286.934484194 Kilotons, 5x is 1.4 Megatons.
Oh, lol. I didn't read it carefully enough. Nvm me, then.

Raiden massively outskills bro, but I don't know anything about Ozpin so I might sound biased af

Raiden has complete knowledge over 750 varieties of Jujitsu (if you don't believe ScrewAttack then you're wrong bro) and four other martial art styles, constantly protects Earthrealm from invaders who have successfully conquered many realms to the point that the Elder Gods had to stop him and even fought a battle with an evil satanic god that was so intense it lasted for eons and wiped out an entire civilization of jobber lizards.

Plus Raiden actually uses the weather in battle so he has a good range advantage here and has complete control over the weather. He can even manipulate Ozpin's own storms if he summons one.

He's got a really good mobility advantage as well with teleport and has really large range with it, he has even used it for interrealm travel (realms are planets in MK).

He now has the Amulet of Shinnok but I doubt he'll even use that thing in a 1v1 situation, judging by the MK11 trailer he seems to use it only when he's outnumbered.

Overall, Raiden 9.7/10

Btw how does Ozpin's Type 6 work? That could be a problem here

Type 6 is just him finding a new body whenever he dies, which will be a non factor considering the one time we saw it in action, he turned into a 8-B. Far from combat applicable.

Ozpin isn't entirely that skilled in his prime. He was a legendary hero, but how or why he was legendary never was specified, and I dunno if it overpowers over 700 forms of Martial arts.

He gets more experienced after his hundreds of years of Type 6, but he doesn't have that in this key.

RWBY Low 7Bs generally are one sided.

You have Ozpin, a near baseline with no Hax and a couple decent abilities

Or Salem who has all that.

....But Fast acting Low High

Just blast her in the soul, it's easy

.... Oh Lord RWBY vs SAO Tabletop is possible considering Dirt doqngrades

I'd rather wait for more input especially from admins

Dark649 is the only agreeing rn and if DarkDragonMedeus agrees as well then I'll close dis

Back