• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overweight human mass

I can note that I tried using bmi reverse calculations but for people that far exceed the norm in height results get a bit fucky and he ended up weighing less than Robert Wadlow who actually weighs less than him

Akira Tendo in the scene who is likely 1.71 meters tall
well idk man but first off, did you use the manga or anime? cause manga takes priority. Also, japanese apartments usually have a ceiling 2.5-3 meters tall like the usual apartment, though 2.5 seems to be the average. It's weird that this guy can even fit then. Additionally, the zombies don't seem to change size after they become zombies.
I'd also like to see the pixel scaling

actually weight
well idk man but first off, did you use the manga or anime? cause manga takes priority. Also, japanese apartments usually have a ceiling 2.5-3 meters tall like the usual apartment, though 2.5 seems to be the average. It's weird that this guy can even fit then. Additionally, the zombies don't seem to change size after they become zombies.
oh! I used the anime so let me do a double check with the manga rq (also a good excuse to get into the manga lol)

here's what I have not finished

NERD

so in the manga, there aren't good scans compared to the one I do have and have scaled so-
He can still move so anything like this

204be3cd64b2dd7a2f0419537a5c9a57.jpg
Is out a question.
That height seems weird maybe try getting his "normal human" measures and see if the value is more consistent

Alright! I think I've found the way to actually get a decent result

essentially I take 30 (minimum for obesity) * (height squared) and then got mass from that I think I got good enough results at the very least

bruh the door's half the size of the apartment bro they deadass lived in a 4 meter tall apartment how tf..
It does make sense in context to the story. this character is essentially the bosses "side piece" so she's likely being showered in cash allowing her to own the luxurious apartment

THE CALC GOT ACCEPTED!!! LET'S ******* GOOOOIO YEAHHHH
I am gonna have to disagree with the calc tbh
i20191118_140505_1379.png

He is standing closer to the POV and is only slightly bigger than the doors behind him. If they were right beside each other he'd clearly be about as big as them and clearly not 2.7 meters tall.

Back