• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overly Manly Man vs Chuck Norris

Hmm....i'm thinking Norris. With high difficulty. Unless we take some of those memes that were made that deride Norris

"chuck norris? i think you mean my house maid"

i don't remember when i saw this but i'm pretty sure i saw this as a feat for him

Eternal figure said:
i don't remember when i saw this but i'm pretty sure i saw this as a feat for him
Has Overly Manly Man ever stopped a chainsaw with his bare hands? Or transformed from an eagle into a man in mid-air just to kick a guy? I thought so.

Eternal figure said:

Even if this was true, Chuck can crush this fact with his bare opinion.

Voting for Norris.

Not sure which Chuck Norris so

Vs chuck wins via higher intelegense and more powers and abilities

Chuck Noris would win because memtonic is higher than infinity +

Chuck Norris (Meme Edition) would probly lose since of not really any feats of note

so 2/3 chucks win so I'd say chuck

Back