• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord (Ninjago) acausality type 4

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
I have some scans and proofs that the Overlord (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Overlord_(Ninjago)) have high-level acausality even without his Golden Master form.

In addition to the argument that the Overlord does not submit to high-level manipulations of fate [1], it is also worth adding that he knew about the location of the Golden Weapon and Mega-Weapon {Golden Weapons and Mega-Weapon themselves have acausality type 1} in S3 [2], even when the ninja changed the timeline, going back in time, sending mega weapons into space [3]. This indicates that the Overlord is able, at least, to know about changes in the timeline and not be subject to these changes because everyone else didn't know that mega-weapon existed at all (except Garmadon and Ninja) [4].

[1] -

[2] - S3 Ep 32 (6) time code {although it is not directly mentioned about the Golden Weapon, at the end of the series it is revealed} 3:55 - 4:30

[3] - S2 Ep 19 (6) time code 20:45 - 21:33

[4] - S3 Ep 32 (6) time code 17:53 - 18:20

If u can't see the episodes u can also check Ninjago wiki. (S3 Ep 32 - Codename: "Arcturus"; S2 Ep 19 - Wrong place, Wrong time)

Last edited:
This isn't Acausality Type 4, it's at best Possible Resistance to Fate Manipulation for the Cloud Kingdom stuff and Possibly Acausality Type 1, for him possibly remembering the weapons locations and though it's possible of him finding them through other means.

This isn't Acausality Type 4, it's at best Possible Resistance to Fate Manipulation for the Cloud Kingdom stuff and Possibly Acausality Type 1, for him possibly remembering the weapons locations and though it's possible of him finding them through other means.
thx. can I put this in his wiki page?

So uh
funny story
thats actually on the pages as is but uh
should probably be removed
I don’t think we can use that wog because uh
thats my Twitter and even tho I asked that question out of lore curiosity I’m technically a vs battles wiki user

the acausality type 1 seems to be tied to the golden weapon holders which is why they have it anyway, as they’re immune to time paradoxes and seem to confer that power to their user

that fate resistance should be removed, from the overlord at least since I wasn’t aware that particular tidbit of lore actually originated from me first

that said The First Spinjitzu Master would probably get Fate Resistance and Precog Resistance anyway as Oni type beings are said to not be affected by future based powers, hence why they can bowl over Cloud Kingdom and ignore future predictio abilities

I just started reusing my Twitter recently so it’s actually extremely jarring to see, I didn’t even remember this question holy shit

Back