• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I'm more so just curious about who would win but this is Base Overhaul vs Restrained Nine and the fight takes place in the room where Overhaul fought Deku, Lemillion and Sir Nighteye. The minions Overhaul fused with are nearby in case he needs to do that but they are not allowed to fight with him and Nine isn't allowed to steal their Quirks either. Nine can go into his Full Power Key if he needs to.

Overhaul : 7

Nine :

Incon:

Last edited:
Overhaul would likely take this. Here, Nine's combat speed is slower than his reaction speed, meaning that Overhaul would be able to dodge several of his attacks with ease. His Quirk would also allow him a tremendous advantage over the terrain, and he could just spam his spikes from afar, forcing Nine to constantly keep his barrier up and wear himself down. Because of his low stamina, it would take very little time for Nine to reach his limit, and that opening would allow Overhaul to rush him and disassemble his body before Nine could reach his full power key.

Last edited:
Honestly, Overhaul would likely take this. Here, Nine's combat speed is slower than his reaction speed, meaning that Overhaul would be able to dodge several of his attacks with ease. His Quirk would also allow him a tremendous advantage over the terrain, and he could just spam his spikes from afar, forcing Nine to constantly keep his barrier up and wear himself down. Because of his low stamina, it would take very little time for Nine to reach his limit, and that opening would allow Overhaul to rush him and disassemble his body before Nine could reach his full power key.
So that's a vote for Overhaul.

They're fighting in Overhaul's lair. How's Nine gonna be able to fire a lightning bolt from inside there? He'd have to break down the ceiling, and the moment Overhaul sees this, he'll know something is up and try to stay away from open space.
Nine's lightning strikes were shown to be able to take down buildings, surely it can go through a ceiling

Nine's lightning strikes were shown to be able to take down buildings, surely it can go through a ceiling
The room they were fighting in was very deep within the base, so I still doubt that the lightning bolts could penetrate the base so easily. In addition, Nine's lightning bolts were only able to take down buildings when he was unleashing the fullest extent of his power, an act which quickly weakened him in seconds. Nine won't take that kind of risk here, especially when it's not guaranteed that the lightning bolts will reach such a deep area.

I still see Nine winning with his shields and snake/shark dragons or whatever these are
Yes, his shields do give him a good advantage, but as I mentioned before, Nine's attack speed is lower than his reaction speed. His attack speed is Hypersonic, while his reactions are Hypersonic+, so it's a difference between Mach 9 and Mach 21. Not only that, but Overhaul also has Analytical Prediction, since he was able to predict 20% Deku's moves despite him being faster, so dodging a SLOWER opponent should be nothing for him. So Nine would just waste his stamina trying and failing to hit Overhaul while he'd have to constantly put up barriers to protect himself, giving Overhaul the opening to deconstruct his body and take the victory.

Would it be more fair if I put them out in the middle of an Urban Street like at the end of the Overhaul fight?

Would it be more fair if I put them out in the middle of an Urban Street like at the end of the Overhaul fight?
I suppose, but then it'd be a win for Nine, since as already mentioned by Ultimate Invader Pendulum, he can summon lightning, which would be too fast for Overhaul to react to, and his lightning bolts were strong enough to incapacitate both Deku and Bakugo, so Overhaul would be taken out for the count.

I suppose, but then it'd be a win for Nine, since as already mentioned by Ultimate Invader Pendulum, he can summon lightning, which would be too fast for Overhaul to react to, and his lightning bolts were strong enough to incapacitate both Deku and Bakugo, so Overhaul would be taken out for the count.
If OH moves enough to heal himself that’s not really an issue.

Also, Nine goes for Lightning as a last resort, since he doesn’t want to die. So if OH kills him before he uses it then it’s pretty fair.

If OH moves enough to heal himself that’s not really an issue.

Also, Nine goes for Lightning as a last resort, since he doesn’t want to die. So if OH kills him before he uses it then it’s pretty fair.
Oh yea, I forgot that he can heal himself. In that case, then I'd still vote for Overhaul, since as KingofWolves mentioned, Nine also only uses his lightning as a last resort, and it wasn't enough to knock out Deku or Bakugo for long either, meaning Overhaul could fix the damage done to his body quickly enough for him to resume fighting.

I don't think Nine has what it takes to kill Chisaki before getting killed himself.

He's not going to want to use his Full Power unless he really needs too. He only used his Full Power against Izuku and Bakugo because the cure for his sickness was literally right next to him. He was so close that it didn't matter. But in this fight he'll be even more hesitant to use it.

Nine can't kill Chisaki in one shot, he can continue to heal and restore his stamina. Not only that but Nine is standing on the ground, Chisaki can just make a spike come up from beneath him and impale him. Chisaki should be able to destroy his barrier as well, since Overhaul works on anything he touches.

A solid air barrier would be disassembled. Though I don't see Chisaki wanting to get close to Nine. Since they're underground Nine can't rely on his lightning to just try and knock Chisaki out. But remember that it failed to knock out both Izuku and Bakugo, which means Chisaki could still heal himself back to 100%.

I'm voting Chisaki, he has far better win conditions than Nine. Who'd be way to hesitant to use his Full Power until it's too late.

Back