• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overgeared Resurrection: Overgeared Discussion and Feat Compilation Thread.

Then look at My hero academia, look at some of the pages I made before on Marvel comics that were approved by Ant too and he is a supporter and knowledged member
MHA had to get a CRT for their own naming convention. Why don't you ask ant specifically whether the names you gave your pages are correct.
Are you still pained by the fact you haven't done anything in this verse in over a year while I made 3 pages in about 2 months?
Why would I be pained that I got busy with life and could no longer continue working on the profiles? Also for someone with a lot of free time like you, 3 pages in 2 month is all but impressive. Good job though.

Anyway enough dillydallying, it is "Most popular name" ("Verse")
Or "Name" ("continuity")

To add to it, the person you made a page for is Grid and not the human counterpart.

MHA had to get a CRT for their own naming convention. Why don't you ask ant specifically whether the names you gave your pages are correct.
He said it was fine.
Why would I be pained that I got busy with life and could no longer continue working on the profiles? Also for someone with a lot of free time like you, 3 pages in 2 month is all but impressive. Good job though.
No, I don't have a lot of free time, I work, the fact that once in a while I have time to make a profile doesn't mean I have a lot of free time, and unless you tell me you were locked in a jigsaw movie saying you have no time in a year to make a profile is BS, you don't make any profile because you are too lazy and expecting everyone else to make the work for you while you complain of others not doing anything.
Anyway enough dillydallying, it is "Most popular name" ("Verse")
Or "Name" ("continuity")

To add to it, the person you made a page for is Grid and not the human counterpart.
I will think about your opinion once you do anything for this verse, so thanks for nothing.

He said it was fine.
Ant knows nothing about overheated, I mean the marvel profiles
No, I don't have a lot of free time, I work, the fact that once in a while I have time to make a profile doesn't mean I have a lot of free time, and unless you tell me you were locked in a jigsaw movie saying you have no time in a year to make a profile is BS, you don't make any profile because you are too lazy and expecting everyone else to make the work for you while you complain of others not doing anything.
You are always online here, most of the time, I will say that's a lot of free time. To an entitled fellow like you, someone who schools(masters) and at the same time have a job must look lazy to you.
Damn, kids these days are funny. In fact I would do shinza profiles before I finish up my overgeared profiles once I am free.

Fyi I have created more profiles for this wiki than you ever have, and recently got busy since I started my masters program some months back.

And if you refuse to change the name, I will wait for the profiles to be up officially and I will change it myself. Once it is up, it is no longer yours.

Last edited:
Ant knows nothing about overheated, I mean the marvel profiles
Then you know nothing of this wiki, if Ant who is both a knowledge member and a very high rank staff member doesn't know who are you to correct him?
You are always online here, most of the time, I will say that's a lot of free time. To an entitled fellow like you, someone who schools(masters) and at the same time have a job must look lazy to you.
I'm not always online, and you can only know if I'm always online if you are always online to see it. Great to you, now I will keep working on my major while I manage the the network on a company.
Damn, kids these days are funny. In fact I would do shinza profiles before I finish up my overgeared profiles once I am free.
I don't care about your other works on this site, I made a CRT for darwin's game not too long ago and still made Yura's profile
Fyi I have created more profiles for this wiki than you ever have, and recently got busy since I started my masters program some months back.
I donn't care what you do outside of here, if you can't do it, then just say it and stop critizing others because of your lacking.
And if you refuse to change the name, I will wait for the profiles to be up officially and I will change it myself. Once it is up, it is no longer yours.
Wow that's impressive you will finally start doing something, also FYI Overgeared verse page and Grid's profile is up for over a month now, Yura is the only one that I made just a few days ago which s already up too and revised by Ant. You would know that if you had actually read the previous comments or it you at least kept up with the verse. Thank you for showing how bad you are doing.

On a different note, I found two feats for Grid. One isn't helpful, but the other could be.

In the case of Grid, he fought it difficult to hit four targets that were 50 meters ahead with Magic Missile. Meanwhile, Braham accurately struck the golden crowns that were 200 meters ahead.
Chapter 396
All this really does is show that Grid has another skill that has a range in the Tens of Meters besides Magic Detection.

There was a flash of light from the ancient weapon and a powerful explosion occurred. Everything within a radius of 15m was destroyed.

“Oppa!”

Sehee became pale as she witnessed Grid being swept up in the explosion. Grid’s health in the party window was at the very minimum.
Chapter 200

I used one of the explosion yield calcs for this, but it didn't get a high result. The result was 0.27124347048 Tons of TNT, or 8-C. This isn't helpful because Grid is the only one who got hit by the explosions so it can't really be used to scale durability.

On a different note, I found two feats for Grid. One isn't helpful, but the other could be.

Chapter 396
All this really does is show that Grid has another skill that has a range in the Tens of Meters besides Magic Detection.
Good enough
Chapter 200

I used one of the explosion yield calcs for this, but it didn't get a high result. The result was 0.27124347048 Tons of TNT, or 8-C. This isn't helpful because Grid is the only one who got hit by the explosions so it can't really be used to scale durability.
That is unfortunately too low, not good enough not even as support evidence.

For the record, any pages been created would be "In-game name" (Overgeared)

Back