• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overall human speed upgrade (Cyber Sleuth)

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Heyo.

Edit: I decided to rewrite this to be a general Speed upgrade.

I've been playing a lot of Cyber Sleuth in the past few days, and I noticed that nearly every main human character has some great reaction feats.

1. Rina straight up blitzes Barbamon.

2. Nokia reacts to a serious Dynasmon's attack.

3. Arata (Eater) murders Gallantmon.

4. Takumi reacts to Sleipmons attack (sort of).

The Rina feat would scale to Veevee the V-Mon (since he/she? kept pace with Barbamon), which may scale to Rookies in general.

Additionally, I did a rough calc of Takumi's running speed, my results were Superhuman to Subsonic. Even if the calc isn't accepted, Takumi can quickly travel between parts of Tokyo in short timespans, so Superhuman movement speed isn't out of the question.

So, thoughts?

Looks pretty legit to me, it's also consistent with Takumi's other laser dodging feats.

Bump

So if it were to be accepted, I think it would be scaled like this.

Takumi - Superhuman/Subsonic movement speed with Massively FTL+ reactions

Nokia - Same as above

Fei, Yuuko, Sayo and other characters would probably also be the same. Although theirs a chance Yuugo might be Omnipresent..

Rina - Massively FTL+ in short burst, combat speed and reactions

Arata - Massively FTL+ in short burst, combat speed and reactions (maybe just in Eater form, otherwise may be the same as Takumi and Nokia)

Since everyone seems to agree, and theirs a lot of feats to back it up, could I go ahead and add these? Or should I wait for more feedback?

Their was a pretty interesting piece of dialogue that also supports this. Kyoko (whose Alphamon, the strongest of the RK) states something along the lines of the following

"He (Arata) does not rival the Royal Knights, but is approaching their power abnormally fast".

This is after he helps defeat Examon and long after he murdered Gallantmon. If anyone needs, I can try to find a scan for that.

Well, I interpreted it as Kyoko saying that Arata isn't quite as strong or fast as the RK, but still in their general league.

Boop.

Gonna ask again, should I add these upgrades now or wait til further feedback? Also, Arata's page has a looooot of info that I think needs to be added.

Back