• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Over

I got to know this community around 2019. As much as they had several memes mocking members and VSB politics, I really enjoyed socializing.

For then, there were personal events and attitudes of mine that made me extremely drained and depressed. My grandmother has sinusitis, osteoporosis, diabetes, and is developing a mild degree of Alzheimer's. My grandfather has a urinary tract infection, and by not wanting to take his medication, this infection could spread. I have pneumonia and Dengue fever, in addition to the newly diagnosed depression. My biological mother is also involved in prostitution and alcoholism, and my biological father is in the drug world. I also have to prepare for the national exam, so the daily study load will increase a lot.

In the end, I feel that I was not at all relevant to VSB, nor to people close to me. I feel that my life is insignificant and meaningless, unfit to live in society. Therefore, I will be leaving.

I apologize to everyone I have hurt or been rude to in any way.

Yeah no.

Look. Off the bat, I'm sorry to hear what's going on between your grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, and you as well. No one person should deal with all of that at a time. Nobody should deal with any of that in general.

But this
In the end, I feel that I was not at all relevant to VSB, nor to people close to me. I feel that my life is insignificant and meaningless, unfit to live in society. Therefore, I will be leaving.

I apologize to everyone I have hurt or been rude to in any way.
Nah.

Might seem cliche but you're an amazing member here. Sure you weren't somebody who was the most relevant on the wiki, but you were relevant. Very relevant in fact.
For a time I wouldn't even open a Versus Thread if it wasn't made by you.
You're one of the few people on this website that don't piss me off.
You're awesome dude.

I'm a thread moderator, and during my time in thread moderation I pay attention to the behavior of many users on this site, including you.
You have no issues whatsoever. You are a good person. Like genuinely one of the few people here who radiate "I just wanna have a good time".

If you feel like you gotta leave, go ahead. It's not our place to stop you. But don't act like this is an insignificant loss that nobody cares about.
You're amazing, and remain amazing. I wish the best for your future endeavors, and I hope all becomes well.

I'll keep your family in my prayers, and I hope your situation gets much better.

It's sad to see another user leave, I'm really sorry to hear about your own family going through those rough times. And you were an interesting debater keeping battle threads going. But never say you're insignificant, you aren't. But if you feel the need to take some time off the site, then so be it. But I hope things get better for you eventually

I strongly agree with KingTempest. None of our members should feel like they are insignificant or have contributed nothing of value here. They are all appreciated, and you have been a great member as far as I am aware.

I am also extremely sorry about that you have had to deal with so many horrible events. You deserve far far better, and I hope that things will get much better for you and your family.

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏🙏

Given my old severe mental problems back when I was extremely overmedicated, I can relate to trauma and depression, but I can only give you the advice that works for me.

For example: You can listen to relaxing Solfeggio music via Spotify; exercise regularly in a manner that does not hurt your body, preferably via swimming or crosstrainer; strictly eat healthy food, possibly combined with safe vitamin supplement pills; go for nature walks; meet therapy pets/friendly dogs and hug them if their owners think that they will be fine with it (some dogs do for people that they know well, and others do not, but you can usually pet them at least); and possibly take some meditation lessons from a genuinely competent guru as well.

Probiotics stomach bacteria, Vitamin D, Omega-3 oil, and Melatonin sleep hormone pills are all also very good for lessening the effects of autism, ADHD, depression, and mental illnesses, both according to my own experiences and scientific research that I have seen summaries of.

Also, preferably avoid any distressing types of music, entertainment, news, and otherwise. Only stick to what genuinely calms you down.

Preferably do as much of the above as possible in combination.

Here is Spotify meditation music that helps to heal someone's mind and alleviates distress:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7...i=E9eW8AdDQmeMv6cDEgY-ng&utm_source=copy-link

https://open.spotify.com/album/5R9zDuRgIeMWzLd39gWzw8?si=_bXrFKnbSq68vvzVF7Sf0w&utm_source=copy-link

https://open.spotify.com/album/38EYnM2FRNvBw9PB7veE1R?si=y547yD9RTg2yMA68t6-yQw&utm_source=copy-link

https://open.spotify.com/track/1eFNVWquDgTQHAo2lBnztM?si=feyWCsD7TASdl1_fnSpScw&utm_source=copy-link

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7...i=_RbpPPAFQcmbzOwL43F-Pw&utm_source=copy-link

Last edited:
I want to.. add some things more.

For me, I'm really a new member, I just know the community in 2021 but I don't want to derail the thread too much.. just to saying that you still, are one of the best for me, you and Vizer.. I'm really sorry for everything that happened to you in the life, but you can still fight..

If you decision is leaving the wiki due to these problems is perfectly fine, you can still study and in the future get'd work, money and then a family.. but please don't let depression take over you, Victor.. just fight against it and a miracle will happen.. you can continue with life, you can confront all these problems you have, just fight..

I also had many problems in the past.. several members of my family died too.. I saw horrible things and I want to forget all these things.. and although obviously they are not such serious things like what happened to you.. I never give up and I keep fighting to be able to continue living.. so please don't give up, Victor..

And you aren't one of the worsts users here, you are one of the best and most active users! So just that.. and good luck in your life Victor.. :³

That's everything that I wanted to say

I'm really sorry to hear so many terrible events happening to your family, you don't deserve any of that. I may not have experienced the same problems as you but i want to give you my full support. It may not seem like it now, but things can get better. You're a brave person for making it this far, don't give up now.

I will always remember you as one of the nicest users in this community. From the moment i met you in 2021, i knew you were a good person at heart. It's sad, but we understand if you want to leave the wiki, it's your decision and we have to respect that. But please, don't ever think you're worthless. We consider you as a friend and you're more than welcome if you ever want to come back.

Do your best Victor :3

Yeah no.

Look. Off the bat, I'm sorry to hear what's going on between your grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, and you as well. No one person should deal with all of that at a time. Nobody should deal with any of that in general.

But this

Nah.

Might seem cliche but you're an amazing member here. Sure you weren't somebody who was the most relevant on the wiki, but you were relevant. Very relevant in fact.
For a time I wouldn't even open a Versus Thread if it wasn't made by you.
You're one of the few people on this website that don't piss me off.
You're awesome dude.

I'm a thread moderator, and during my time in thread moderation I pay attention to the behavior of many users on this site, including you.
You have no issues whatsoever. You are a good person. Like genuinely one of the few people here who radiate "I just wanna have a good time".

If you feel like you gotta leave, go ahead. It's not our place to stop you. But don't act like this is an insignificant loss that nobody cares about.
You're amazing, and remain amazing. I wish the best for your future endeavors, and I hope all becomes well.

I'll keep your family in my prayers, and I hope your situation gets much better.
Man, thank you very much for the compliments and the affection, really. This message warmed my heart.

Try to continue striving for becoming better and stronger in any type of way and try to be grateful in any type of way, it can be insanely difficult but there are ways that can make it much is easier...

I don't fully know your situation but a way that helps me is to not focus on the negative things over the positive things that's happening or will be happening depending on what you will do to fight the negativity...

You can even view the negative as a positive in a way as well, it is hard tho... But you have to at least strive to become better and how you do that is up to you, focus on the positivity seriously, or casually and focus on the negativity seriously when you need to... but usually when you don't need to, you have to focus on the positivity

Anger also helps me, releasing all of the anger in some type of way helps, but be careful in how you do that 🙈

🐵👍 hopefully you understand what I mean and that it helps in any way
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear that, and wish you and your family the best. 🙏❤️

For what it is worth, I have it on extremely good authority that physical death is definitely not the end, and that our real spiritual world is quite nicely organised, with love as the highest form of reality. I don't know if it helps though.

You're an awesome individual, and although we haven't talked much directly, you've always been a good person in general and it's sad to see you go.

My condolences, I know things will be tough now, but I hope the future gets brighter and you have a successful and joyful future.

Back