• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outlier spotted in Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The said calc

Ok so pretty much at one point in time avatar was calc'd at mach 12.

But throughout the entire series not a single other feat came close to that number.

The whole kora reacting to a exploshin is borderline meaning less since the exploshin loses its main velocity nearly instantly after it explodes.

And the second highest calc which applys to normal non boosted characters was superhuman+

I think we should heavily lower down avatar and kora characters speed because of this

Supersonic of upper tiers at best.

The OBD was always looking for fast avatar feats and they could only find the mach 12 one,

The exploshin feat would reach levels of mach 1-2 at best.

So high tiers should be about super sonic.

Anyone below that like in the top and katara range. Superhuman+

Quincy King said:
I think we should leave there spead tiring alone

I see no reason not to. Considering ZUKO of all people is the one who reacted to it makes it even less legit.

I agree, it appears really out of place based on every other speed feat in Avatar that I'm aware of.

Well imo. This does seem like an outlier if the only feat they got after this is dodging an explosion. Dut it heavily depends on the distance between the characters and the explosion itself....

Quincy King said:
MethodMan11 said:
Quincy King said:
I see no reason not to. Considering ZUKO of all people is the one who reacted to it makes it even less legit.
How does it make it less legit?
Zuko is in no way a god tier.

Azula is above him

Aang is above him.

Lord ozai is above him.

And the feat was when he wasn't even at his strongest either. It was before there final fight. When he needed kataras help to beat her.

Hell Zuko got blitzed by Her lighting later on, then Iroh reacted to it. Which got calc'd at high superhuman, Low FTE

MethodMan11 said:
Quincy King said:
MethodMan11 said:
Quincy King said:
How does it make it less legit?
Zuko is in no way a god tier.
Azula is above him

Aang is above him.

Lord ozai is above him.

And the feat was when he wasn't even at his strongest either. It was before there final fight. When he needed kataras help to beat her.

Hell Zuko got blitzed by Her lighting later on, then Iroh reacted to it. Which got calc'd at high superhuman, Low FTE
Could you show me proof instead opinons?

Iroh's Superhuman speed (Aka fastest speed calc that applys to humans of avatar)

This was 1-2 Episodes after the cloud reaching calc

I mean Aang has kinda always been above zuko....

Only one who could beat Ozai was aang

And azula was taking on Zuko and katara and they barely beat her.

Like I said about the exploshin feat most of the bombs speed would loose its velocity after a foot or 2.

Korra was like 7 feet away from it. So like I said a super sonic feat

Technically, you should be able to react to your opponent's attacks, so a person's reaction speed should be equal to their combat speed.

Also, the requirement for FTE is 89 m/s.

The Everlasting said:
Technically, you should be able to react to your opponent's attacks, so a person's reaction speed should be equal to their combat speed.
Also, the requirement for FTE is 89 m/s.

I agree but that isn't the argument for now.

So we agree on no more hypersonic avatar? Orrrr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back