• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal structures can have layers?

I may have asked a similar question and if i have, im sorry. Especially because i forget alot. But according to the definition for High 1-A, outerversal structures can have there own dimensional layers and can even have infinite layers and this really confuses me because an outerversal hierarchie is supposed to be above the concept of dimensions so i dont get how they can even have layers to begin with. Isnt that contradictory to an extent?

Again if i asked something similar to this, im sorry cause i feel like i have but idk how to check past posts ive made. Or if i even can.

Hierarchies doesnt need to be a Dimension, but it works similar, yes, 1-A structures can have hierarchies
Okay...hmm....well how about this? How could you deduce that a 1-A structure has layers in fiction? Like aside from the manga/anime/game outright saying it has layers, how would you be able to tell a 1-A structure in a fiction has multiple layers on it.

Okay...hmm....well how about this? How could you deduce that a 1-A structure has layers in fiction? Like aside from the manga/anime/game outright saying it has layers, how would you be able to tell a 1-A structure in a fiction has multiple layers on it.
We don't know, that is the reason that baseline 1-A exist

We don't know, that is the reason that baseline 1-A exist
Well then how would anyone know if anyone is high 1-A? There has to be some kind of way to know or else everyone whos high 1-A was placed there via assumption. Idk im just trying to get a better understanding of the tiering system but thanks for answering my main question.

Well then how would anyone know if anyone is high 1-A? There has to be some kind of way to know or else everyone whos high 1-A was placed there via assumption. Idk im just trying to get a better understanding of the tiering system but thanks for answering my main question.
High 1-A is being conceptually above a Infinite 1-A hiearchy, like, doesnt matter how much 1-A layers exist, a High 1-A would be always above it

High 1-A is being conceptually above a Infinite 1-A hiearchy, like, doesnt matter how much 1-A layers exist, a High 1-A would be always above it
I know. My question was how can you tell if a 1-A hierarchy has layers. Its easy to know if a regular structure has layers. One easy way is by how many dimensions they have (an 11D cosmology would have 11 layers). My question was how would you be able to tell a 1-A hierarchy has layers since its conceptually above dimensions. Im asking just like how an author can convey a character being planet level by having them destroy a planet, how would an author convey a 1-A hierarchy having layers.

this really confuses me because an outerversal hierarchie is supposed to be above the concept of dimensions so i dont get how they can even have layers to begin with. Isnt that contradictory to an extent?
Outerversal here isn't beyond literally any size of dimensionality, it just completely transcends infinite dimensions/hierarchies. "Transcending the concept of dimensions" can scale anywhere depending on the size of cosmology it covers in that verse.
Again if i asked something similar to this, im sorry cause i feel like i have but idk how to check past posts ive made. Or if i even can.
Your previous post was here.

The Tiering System uses Hierachies because those are visually and contextually way easier to grasp. Do not get hung up on the terms themself, focus on the definitions.

"Okay...hmm....well how about this? How could you deduce that a 1-A structure has layers in fiction? Like aside from the manga/anime/game outright saying it has layers, how would you be able to tell a 1-A structure in a fiction has multiple layers on it."

There is no other way. If the Verse dosnt tell you that then chances are it dosnt have a Hierarchy in the first place.

"Well then how would anyone know if anyone is high 1-A? There has to be some kind of way to know or else everyone whos high 1-A was placed there via assumption. Idk im just trying to get a better understanding of the tiering system but thanks for answering my main question."

You have gotten something mixed up there, every High 1A Verse has a 1A Hierarchy under it, no High 1A Verse is there due to guesswork. If a Verse does not have a 1A Hierarchy, it probably wont have High 1As too.

I know. My question was how can you tell if a 1-A hierarchy has layers. Its easy to know if a regular structure has layers. One easy way is by how many dimensions they have (an 11D cosmology would have 11 layers). My question was how would you be able to tell a 1-A hierarchy has layers since its conceptually above dimensions. Im asking just like how an author can convey a character being planet level by having them destroy a planet, how would an author convey a 1-A hierarchy having layers.
Well, a lot of times, the verses mentiones that the hierarchy is layered, a great example of it is Umineko, and he can convey a 1-A hiearchy being layered if he writes it, if he doesnt mentions it, they would be consider only baseline 1-A, but if he writes that it is layered, there we have it

Ahh okay guys. Thanks i get it now. I was wondering if there was other ways to reach it like via feats or maybe something but now i know it has to he specific and i think the description for outer levels even mentions that the cosmology has to he specific so that was my fault. Thanks.

Ahh okay guys. Thanks i get it now. I was wondering if there was other ways to reach it like via feats or maybe something but now i know it has to he specific and i think the description for outer levels even mentions that the cosmology has to he specific so that was my fault. Thanks.
You're welcome, and don't worry, these things are a bit complicated when we are new, don't worry

Back